66

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"He is Jihwan", Noona said with a smile "I have accomplished so much in my life and I'm very grateful for that. If this is the reason why I'll leave this kind of life behind, then i have no regrets. A life with him, a family with him is worth more than all of my accomplishments combine."

Woah, I'm feeling emotional. I know that Noona loves me. But hearing this words coming from her mouth is overwhelming. She loves me to the point that she's willing to leave this life of hers and just start a family with me. Tears are flowing from my eyes, i feel a bit choked up.

"Noona" I saw her looked up to me. She looked a bit startled seeing me cry.

"Love, why are you crying?" She said as she wipe my tears. "Are you okay?"

"I love you noona, I love you so much" I said as i bury my face in her neck.

"Why are you crying?" She asked

"I guess he's overwhelmed Ji eun" I heard Sejin hyung answer her.

"Anyways, let's go home. It was a good talked we had." Hanteo hyung said, i sat up and hugged Noona's waist.

"We'll keep it private oppa, i think that's better for everyone involved. We'll hide it until the day we get married. Is that okay love?" She asked

"Yeah noona, it's a good thing we talked about this. Because the last time Sejin hyung and i talked he just agreed with what i said to him. I didn't even bother to ask him about his opinion. I'm sorry about that hyung. I think i was just too excited about our plans at the time." I said to them

"I understand kook, it was good seeing you so happy. I guess i have Ji eun to thank for that." Sejin hyung said, i saw noona blushed as Sejin hyung compliment her.

"Junghyun hyung and Jihwan, i understand where the both of you are coming from. I share some of your fears especially with the Sasaengs hyung." I said as i stare at Junghyun hyung's face. "And i promise not to hold Noona back even when we get married. I'll still support her on whatever she chooses to do."

I wanted to rest their worries for noona. I understand their fears and worries. Because some of them is the same one as me.

"We know that Jungkook, i guess we'll just have to see how things go. I may have sound harsh to you but We just really care deeply for her." Junghyun hyung said

"Me too, I may have worked with her the shortest. But i love and respect noona the same. I have seen her work hard. I guess i just want to protect her as much as i can." He suddenly stood up and bowed, "I'm sorry if i overstepped some boundaries earlier."

"It's okay Jihwan, i understand." I said to him.

Sejin hyung stood up followed by the others. "Let's go home, It's getting late. Thank you for today." He shook hands with Noona's managers

"How are you getting home Jk? Do you want me to drive you guys home?" Sejin hyung asked

"That'll be great hyung. Gomawo." I said to him

"I'll wait for you guys outside okay? I'll just settle the tab first." He said as he went outside.

I wait for noona who is still talking with her managers, she seems to be having an argument with Junghyun hyung. I just stood back and let them finish their conversation.

"Love, let's go." I heard noona call my name.

"Sejin hyung is waiting for us outside to drive us home." I said to her.

"Okay, Oppa Sejin oppa is taking us home. Thank you for today." She bowed to them. They nodded at us as we head out of the restaurant together. Noona waved at them goodbye before we enter our Van.