47

JUNGKOOK'S POV

*** ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️***

"I WAS COOKING FOR YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH! I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!"

I heard the man said to noona, he started shouting words that could never be associated with noona.

"STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR INNOCENT, WE BOTH KNOW YOU WANT ME TOO. YOU WHORE!"

The judge keeps on banging his gavel on the table to call the court in order. But Jang Ki-hashi can't seem to calm down.

"YOU BITCH, YOU WOULDN'T BE WHERE YOU ARE IF IT WASN'T FOR ME."

I saw Noona's body slowly fold onto herself, her lawyer stood in front of her. She started to cover her ears to block out the words Ki-hasshi kept on shouting at her. I clenched my fist as i saw how small noona is becoming. She must've been so scared. I cannot watch it anymore, i stood up and went to where she is. I felt Sejin hyung's arm stopping me but i pulled my arm and cross the room.

"DOES EVERYBODY HERE KNOW HOW FILTHY YOU ARE, YOU WHORE?"

I crossed the barricade and put my hands on top of her noona's. She look up to me. I saw anxiety and fear in her eyes, she broke my heart.

"I'm here Noona, I got you."

I could see her trying to understand what I'm trying to say. I kept repeating the words until she begin to understand. I saw her eyes slowly fill with tears. At this moment, i couldn't care if there were eyes watching us. I don't care, that i wasn't allowed to cross the barricade separating her from us. I couldn't care about where we are. I just want noona to know that she's not alone, that I'm here with her.

"AND WHO IS THIS ASSHOLE? IS THIS THE ONE YOU'RE USING NOW HUH?"

The Judge ordered the bailiff to take Jang Ki-hashi out of court. When the man was out of the room, i took Noona's hand out of her ears.

"It's okay noona, he's gone. He can't hurt you anymore." I saw her eyes soften at my words. I kissed her hands before i stood up and apologize to the judge for crossing the barricade.

I saw Noona's parents looked at me as i leave Noona's side. They smiled and mouthed thank you to me. I bow at them before i return back to my seat.

I may look calm but inside, I am fuming mad. It took everything i have in me to just focus on noona and drown out whatever that asshole is shouting at her. I took my seat and let out a deep breath. I watch Noona take a sip of water and sit up straight. She's unbelievably strong, and I know she won't let him win this one.

"I'm banning Mr. Jang Ki-ha on my court today and the incoming trials. He may take the stand but he can't stay inside these sacred halls. The lack of respect he shown me and this court is astounding. Do better." The Judge said to the Defense lawyer.

"But your honor,"

"No, my decision is final." The Judge banged his Gavel on the table.

"Ms. Lee, are you okay to proceed with your statement?"

"Yes, your honor." I heard noona, answered him.

"Then the floor is yours, young lady."

"Uhm He starts cooking after tying me in the chair. I watch him move around the kitchen as he cook and started setting the table for two. I don't know how long he cooked your honor. But after he's done cooking. He change his clothes and lifted my chair closer to the table. He pulled his chair beside me then took a seat. He tried to feed me but i wouldn't open my mouth for him so he punch me in the stomach, grabbed my face forcing me to open my mouth."