6

JI EUN's POV

BZZZ BZZZZ

My alarm woke me up, it's already 10 mins past nine.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!, shucks!"

I'm supposed to be at Bighit today by 9:30 this morning. This insomnia just get worse everyday, dang it!. This is a mess, where in the world is Jung Hyun Oppa. Why didn't he called me? As i checked my phone i saw a text message saying that the recording has been moved to 11 am due to schedule conflict with the recording studio at Bighit.

I slumped my body down at the sofa, Aish, 3 hours that's how long i slept today? Since it is way too early for me now that the meeting has been moved. I decided to take a long bath on the tub, just to make sure I don't look like a freaking Raccoon when i show up at the studio.

As i lay on the tub, i recalled the conversation i have with Inna Unnie the other day.

"Ji eun-ah, i heard you're having a collaboration with BTS"

"Ne, Unnie not with BTS just with Yoongi"

"Hmm okay"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I'm just a bit worried about you, you know how

you tend to shut off people you don't know?

I just want you to open yourself up more, and this

is a good chance for you to do that."

"Unnie, I'm okay you know. Things have been hard

the past couple of months but i'm hanging on."

"Just try making friends,

not everything will end up in a scandal you know.

And if it does, so what? Just do whatever

makes you happy."

I gave her a hug, i know how worried she was about me ever since i broke up with my boyfriend last January 2017. The sequence of events that took over my heart slowly crushed my spirit but she was always there with me.

"Unnie, you know i love you right?

I'll try, i'll be more open and who knows

maybe i'll start dating again."

The knocking on the door brought me back to the present, i can hear some shuffling on the door and then

"Ji eun - ah are you there? Get dressed already, we don't want to be late." Junghyun oppa shouted at me.

"Okay okay, Just wait in the car. I'll be down in 15 mins."

I stood up from the tub, blow out the candles and went to my dresser. I pick a denim skirt and a 3'4 sleeve blouse. put on some light make up and put my hair up in a pony tail. Grabbed my phone and a purse then head down to the basement.