67

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I woke up early because we have a full day of shooting ahead. Noona was still  sleeping when i got out of bed. I brushed my teeth and was getting dress when i saw her standing in the doorway. Hair disheveled, Eyes half open, trace of morning glory on her eyes but she still looks beautiful.

"Are you leaving already?" I heard her asked

"I do, We have a full day today. I'll probably be home tomorrow morning noona." I said as she walked over and hug my waist

"Are you okay? Did you have a good sleep?" She asked

"I'm okay noona" I kissed the top of her head.

"Don't forget to eat okay? And hydrate as much as you can. Take rest whenever you could." She said to me.

"I will, go back to sleep. I'll text you when i arrive."

"No, I'll send you down. I've sleep plenty."

She left me to freshen up. I finished preparing my things and head out to the living room. I saw Noona in the kitchen fixing me something to eat on the road. I hug her back and kissed her cheeks.

"What are you doing today noona?" I asked as she starts packing the sandwich she made.

"I have a shoot for a CF today."

"Go kill them noona" I said

"Come on" She gave me the food she packed and took my hand in hers before we head down.

"Noona, next thursday is your next therapy session right?" I asked

"No love, it's in two weeks."

"Oh, I'll tell Sejin hyung about it " I said

"Are you coming with me?" She looked up to me with sparkles on her eyes.

"If it's okay with you" I said to her

"Yes love, thank you. Thank you." She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Noona" I laughed at how silly she is so early this morning.

We stepped out of the elevator and head out to our van. I saw Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung waiting for the others

"Good Morning Noona!" Namjoon hyung greeted her

"Hello Namjoonah! Have fun today." She said

"I will noona, thank you." He said

"I'll get going love" I hugged her tightly refusing to let her go. " Love, I . . . can't breathe. . ."

"I'm sorry noona. Call me when you can't sleep okay? I'll see you later." I said to her.

"I love you" She whispered to my ear as she stood on her tip toes.

"I love you Noona" I kissed her forehead before letting her go.

She waved goodbye to Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung who's sitting on the van. I sat beside Namjoon hyung at the back and start eating my food.

"Isn't it a bit early for Ji eun to wake up?" Jin hyung asked.

"I told her to go back to sleep, but she decided to stay up and packed me breakfast." I said

"Does she have work today?" Namjoon hyung asked

"She's shooting a CF later, I told her we'll probably be home in the morning." I said,

"Can i have some of that?" Jin hyung asked

"Here hyung" I gave him a bite, while the others enter the van.