74

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Then don't go, please stay."

I know i have to do this, even though my heart is breaking at the sight of noona breaking down like this. We need this, i need this. I may have found it the wrong way but now that i found it. I can't actually ignore and go on with my life like everything is perfect. The pace that our relationship is going a little too fast now that i noticed it. How you could hang out with the opposite sex and not have any pressure on you to be perfect. How I could be appreciated with just being  myself and not just be lucky Jungkook who hit the Jackpot with her girlfriend. Honestly it was my fault, i have this image of noona in my head not as my girlfriend but as someone who is unattainable to everybody. Maybe that's why the reason i have ignored some things that have been bothering me in our relationship. Eunha's not the reason why I'm breaking up with noona though. Eunha may have shown me the problems, I'm having with noona but my heart still belongs with Noona and Noona only. I know now that it's wrong that i lied and hide that i was meeting with Eunha the past couple of days. But she has shown me and Noona's relationship in a different light that i just can't ignore. The problems that i haven't notice or chosen to ignore are now screaming in my face.

"I can't noona, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." I said to her as i stood up from the sofa and head out of the door. I didn't know it was gonna be this hard doing this, but i know this is gonna help us both in the long run. Noona might not understand me now, but i hope someday she will. Because i'm not leaving her forever, When i made myself more mature and improve myself that i can finally face her as me. I will have her back. I look back at her before i close the door of our apartment and stepped out. I let the tears i'm holding fall as i swallow the pain of leaving the woman that i love. 

I just sat at the floor and let my emotions take its course. There's a hole in my chest where my heart used to be. I know i left my heart with her and i just have to brave through this process so that i can be better for her. When I am all cried out, i take the stairs back to our dorm. I opened our door and saw Tae hyung and Namjoon hyung hanging out at the sofa. They both looked at me and stood up when they saw that i've been crying. They went to me immediately.

"What happened kook?" Namjoon hyung asked

"Are you okay?" Tae hyung asked

I put my head on Namjoon hyung shoulders and just bawled at them. I cried like a baby, i felt their arms around me and let me cry it out. I feel so lost, like i just made the biggest mistake of my life. But i know deep within me that i'm doing the right thing, if i don't break it up now are relationship is gonna get toxic and i don't want that to happened between me and noona. I felt Namjoon hyung take me to the sofa and make me sit while Tae hyung grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Here have some water first." Tae hyung handed me the water and took a seat beside me

"What happened Jk?" Namjoon hyung asked

"I broke up with her hyung, i broke up with noona." I said to them

"Why?" Tae hyung asked, I didn't noticed how Namjoon hyung glared at Tae hyung for him to calm down.

"What happened?" Namjoon hyung asked

"It became too much hyung, we're going too fast and our relationship is slowly turning toxic. I want to fix it now so that there is still a chance for us to be together." I said to them

"How did noona take it?" Namjoon hyung asked

"Not good hyung, I'm not sure she even understand what I'm saying because she keep on asking me what i said." I said to them

"How are you?" Tae hyung asked

"Look at me hyung! How do you think i'm doing!? I broke the heart of the person i love the most! i maybe making the biggest mistake of my life! and I'm not sure what to do next. I don't know if i did the right thing but i really feel like we both needed to do this." I said to them as tears continue to flow from my eyes.