23

JK's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm buzzing, i turn it off quickly to avoid waking up noona. I look at her still sleeping soundly beside me. She look so peaceful sleeping like this. I kissed her nose and slowly stood up. I started stretching my arms as soon as i stood up. I Bend over to stretch my back and saw noona looking at me. I lay back on the bed and hug her.

"Noona, how do you feel?" i asked her

"Better now that you're here" she said to me. "Sorry for bothering you, when i know you're so busy these days."

"It's okay, Why didn't you tell me what's happening noona?" I asked her

"I was planning on telling you after your comeback, i didn't think it would escalate this quickly. I'm sorry" 

"I don't want you to carry your burden like this, you can share it with me. You can rely on me noona."

"I do Jungkookah, more than you know. The fact that i know you're here, makes me feel at peace." she said while she snuggled with me. "What are your schedule for today?"

"We have practice for today, and an interview this morning." i said to her

"Can i stay here when you leave?" she asked.

"Of course, there are food in the fridge. And the hyungs already now you'll be staying here for a while."

"Thank you bunny." i got a bit surprised when she kissed me on the lips

"Noona!" i blushed at her "I haven't brush my teeth yet!"

"It doesn't matter, you still taste good anyways." she laughed at me

"Let's go freshen up" i told her. I showed her the toiletries that her stylist packed for her last night. She grabbed her things and a change of clothes as we head out for the bathroom

We started brushing our teeth side by side, then washed our face. she keeps on poking my face while i was washing. So i just grabbed her face and start massaging it with soap. , she tried to do the same but she can't reach my face. I started laughing at her playfulness. She starts tickling me so that i would let go of her face.

"OWWW What is this? Why so lovey dovey in the morning?" we turn around and see Hobi hyung standing in the doorway. We rinse our face and greeted him.

I waited for noona to get changed then i took a shower after her. We went to the kitchen to prepare something to eat. I saw Yoongi hyung zoning out at the sofa. Noona started taking out fruits from the fridge, cutting them up and putting them in a container. She took some ham from the fridge and start beating some eggs. I start to help her by toasting some bread and cutting up the vegetables. she placed the ham and eggs on the counter and started assembling eight sandwiches. She wrapped the 6 sandwiches with parchment paper and put them in an insulated bag. She set the table for the two of us. i sat down across her and we started to eat the breakfast that she prepared.

"Gomawo noona" i said before i start to eat

"For what program is the interview for?" she asked

"It's for Jimmy Fallon. We're doing some game and answering some questions for the international fans."

"Your english got so much better by the way." she said to me

"I took a class with Jin hyung last year, it got better but not like Namjoon hyung yet. Do you want me to send someone to accompany you today noona?"

"I'm good kookie, i didn't got enough rest this past few days. I'll try to take a nap and do some light reading. What time are you gonna  be home?"