58

JI EUN's POV

I can't believe i hurt him liked this. I thought I'm getting better, what have i done? I was sitting in the living room as i wait for him to finished getting dressed. He was hurt, truly hurt or else he wouldn't have confronted me about it. It was our first fight, our first real fight and I'm the reason behind it. I need to be better than this. It broke my heart to see him like that.

I don't want to lose Jungkook, he's been an amazing boyfriend to me. I've never been this happy in my life. And the sacrifices he has made for me. Oh my god! I can't lose him. I can't, I started panicking as my anxiety slowly rises. I close my eyes and focused on my breathing. I counted slowly. It's not working. I stood up and started pacing around the room.

"Kookie, Help!" I said as i continue walking around the room.

"Wait, Noona. I'm just putting on my shirt." He shouted at me.

I lay down on the middle of the room and just counted all the things that i can see up there. The small nooks on the ceiling, the lights on the small chandelier. And my breathing started slowing down. Jungkook came out and saw me on the floor.

"Noona, what are you doing?" He asked

"I was having a panic attack Kookie, I'm calming myself down." I said

"What?!" He said

"It's just i'm counting everything on the ceiling." I said

"No Noona, why are you having a panic attack? Did something happened?" He asked as he took a seat beside me

"I just got so scared that i might lose you if i don't get better." I said to him

"Why would you think that?" he asked as he helped me up.

"I don't want to hurt you like that again." I said, "What if I can't get better? And I can't lose you, I can't lose you love." I put my forehead on his and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're not gonna lose me Noona." He said

"You're just saying that to me now, we don't know what will happen in the future." I said

"Hey, hey Noona." He hold my chin up and looked me in the eyes. "Just because we fought about it doesn't mean I'm going to break up with you. I just felt hurt and disappointed about it. But I'm willing to wait noona, and I'll be with you every step of the way."

"But i don't want to hurt you like that again kookie. I understand what you said, i know it's my fault. That's why i got scared." I said

"Noona, You can do this. I'll be patient and help you to go through it. Trust me please, I won't leave." He said to me.

"You can leave love, I won't force you to stay if it became too much for you. I can understand that, I don't want you to suffer with me and become miserable." I said

"But I won't be noona, I won't be miserable as long as I'm with you."

"Thank you love, I'll get better. I promise." He kissed me on the lips before we get up from the floor.

"I love you bunny, so much" I said to him as i hug him close to me.

"I love you too Noona." He said as he kissed the top of my head. "Now let's go or we're gonna be late."

"Okay" I grabbed my bag and hat from the table before we head down the basement. Jungkook's dropping me off at Edam before he heads to Hybe.

"Noona"

"Yes bunny?"

"I'm going out tonight, DK is asking to meet up at this new restaurant in Gangnam."