35

JI EUN's POV

It seems like everything has gone back to normal. We haven't receive any new threats in the past few weeks so security has been lifted up. I'm still a bit careful though because you never know when this kind of things happen. It's already July next week. I was so busy filming my first movie this summer that i wasn't able to keep track of time. Jungkook went back to their dorm since i wasn't able to go home regularly due to the hectic schedule of filming. Since they are also busy for the release of their English song Dynamite.

They are preparing so many stages for their fans. They just finish their first Online Concert last week. I can see how much he missed their fans. But due to the current situation a face to face concert is just impossible. He worked so hard the past couple of weeks that we haven't seen each other in the past two weeks.

I've been so used to seeing him everyday that my heart just breaks when i come home to see the apartment empty. But i understand that this is our jobs. It may be hard at times but we are both truly grateful for the trust  and love the fans have given us.

"Ji eunah, Your break is over." I heard Hanteo oppa called me. We're staying  at Busan for the shoot. I haven't gone home in a week. I wanted to do this well since it's my very first movie.

"Arasso, I'm coming oppa." I stood up from my chair and went out the tent. We still have to stay at least a week here in Busan to finish all the scenes here.

"Oppa, when are we starting practice session for the 12th anniversary this year?" I asked him

"A week after we come back to Seoul, that reminds me. You still have to finalize your playlist. The band master was asking for that." He said to me

Because I can't have a concert this time for my 12th year anniversary. I ask Hee yeol samchoon if it's okay to held a concert at his show. Since no one has done that before, i wasn't sure if they will allow me to do that. Fortunately they agreed, I'll be singing with a live band to commemorate the past twelve years i spent with my Uaenas.

It wasn't such an easy road, there are a lot of bumps along the way. But me and my Uaenas push through. now we are two months away from our 12th year anniversary.

I miss my Uaenas too, but since things haven't got better. It's better to be safe than sorry. I resume the shooting with Seo Joon Oppa, he was a good friend of Taehyungie. Taehyungie told me that he asked Seo joon oppa to take good care of me since we are friends too.

"Ji eunah, take a look at this." He showed me a video of his dog running around the park.

"Woah, kyeopta." I laughed at how he tries to chase his tail around.

"Who is looking after him now that you're away oppa?" i asked

"He's staying at my mom's house." i nodded at him.

We resume shooting for the day. I still have to wait until next week for the possibility of seeing Jungkook's face. And i still might not see him. I have to stop thinking about the man. Or I won't get any job done at this rate. I tried to focus on the task at hand and count the days . I can see him again.

***

JK's POV

"Hyung, One more time." I asked Hobi hyung to teach me the steps for the dance break of the new song.

We're at the practice room at Bighit, Hybe now, learning the choreography for the new single which will be released Next Month. It's been over a month now that i haven't seen Noona. After Busan they went to Chung  cheongnam-do to shoot the remaining scenes for the movie. She's staying there for a month. And i can't go to her due to my hectic schedule here. We usually just send messages to each other or call if both of our breaks  happen at the same time.