52

JI EUN's POV

"You can't sleep noona?"

I turn around and saw Tae walking over to me.

"I could say the same for you." i chuckled at him "What are you doing out here?"

"I can't sleep, Jimin just close his eyes and his already at dreamland. How about you noona?"

"My mind is going into overdrive right now. I'm so tired but my mind just won't shut up." I sighed at him.

"I use to hate when this kind of thing happens to me, because i just wait for the night to pass alone in my room." he said

"I used to hate that too, it feels like the nights are so long when I'm alone."

"What's on your mind noona?"

"My Insecurities, It keeps on comparing me to Yoona unnie. What about you?" I said to him

"How much of a coward i am for not being able to talk to Jisoo." I looked at him and laughed

"We're messed up, aren't we?" i said

"We are, but i do believe it will get better though."

"It will, We'll get over our issues. We're fighters aren't we?"

"Of course noona" He put his arm on my shoulder as i lay my head on his arm.

We watch the sun slowly rise and color the sky with magnificent orange. It was so peaceful see it. I haven't seen a sunrise for a very long time. The tranquility of the place is starting to make me sleepy.

"Tae, I'm getting sleepy." I closed my eyes as i put my head on his shoulders.

I fell asleep beside him as he continue to watch the sun rise.

***

"Did you guys sleep here?" I heard Jin oppa's voice, Ah my head is pounding. I  cover my eyes and wrapped my arms around the person beside me.

"Go away oppa." I mumbled to him

I fell asleep again, moments after he left. It feels like i just closed my eye for a minute and someone is already waking me up.

"Noona, Noona" I heard Jungkook's voice calling me. I hide my face on the chest of the person next to me. I felt his arms wrapped around me as i snuggle closer to him.

"Yah, will you guys wake up?" I heard Jimin shouting at me. I open my eyes and saw Jungkook standing above me. Wait, Kookie is standing infront of me. Then who am i sleeping with?

"Jiminah, it's still too early." I heard Tae's voice beside me.

I sit up and saw Kookie, Jimin and Jin oppa standing in front of me. I'm still a bit groggy and my head is still pounding.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked them.

"Noona, Why are you sleeping here outside with Taehyungah?" Jimin asked

"We couldn't sleep last night, we watch the sunrise this morning until i felt sleepy." I explained

"Then why are you sleeping here? Why didn't you go back to our room?" Kookie asked.

"Didn't you hear me? We couldn't sleep. I haven't slept properly in two days and i was so tired. The last thing i remember is sleeping in his shoulders as we sat on the beach." I'm starting to get pissed. My head is pounding and it is way too early for an interrogation.