59

JUNGKOOK's POV

I slept long and hard that night, I woke up to Hobi hyung's Voice calling me.

"Oi Jungkookshi, Jungkookshi."

"Hmm"

"Did you have a good sleep?"

"Hmm"

"Do you like it here?" 

"Hmm"

"Ahahaha, Go have some lunch at the Upper house." Hobi hyung said before he left the room

I slowly stood up to start waking up, I stretch left and right and up and down, and started jumping in place. I grabbed my toothbrush and head to the bathroom. After freshening up, i checked my phone to see any messages from Noona. I smiled as soon as i saw one.

Love

Good Morning, i had a good sleep last night. I hope you had one too. I'm on my way to the office for practice and a shoot for my YT. I had a shoot with Loco today! Come home quickly, I love you.

Ji eun

***

Noona,

I am so happy you had a good night sleep, i just woke up and I'm on my way to lunch now. Had fun with your shoot! I love you.

Jungkookie

I turned off my phone and head out for lunch. I ate lunch and helped clean out afterwards. I had nothing to do today so i wandered around the house until i saw Namjoon hyung painting at the side of the house.

"Should i paint today too?" I asked 

I grabbed a canvass from the living room and started looking for paint.

"Do you have white there hyung?" I asked

"Plain white?"

"Yeah"

"Here, It's in here." Namjoon hyung said as he showed me where the rest of the paint was

I sat down and started mixing some paint while looking around for something to draw. I decided to the draw the mountains and it's reflection in the water.

I started coloring the canvass to make my vision come to life. My mind went blank as the colors and brushes occupy my mind. I didn't even know how much time had passed, i just saw people passing by as they compliment me on my painting.

The Sky slowly dimmed, as time passed on. I finished my painting when i saw it take shape. I think one of the hardest decision as an artist is knowing when to stepped back and stop. I smiled at how the painting came out better than what i imagined.

"Oh Jungkook, are you Bob Ross? Daebak! That painting looks amazing." Namjoon hyung said.

" Namjoon hyung said