39

JUNGKOOK's POV

It's already night time, we spent the whole day at the hospital. Noona's parents went home early this morning when we arrive. They have been with noona for two days straight so i sent then both home to get some rest. Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung came with me today. It's a good thing that Noona didn't have any incident today. But she still hasn't woken up yet.

"Hyung, I'll just go to the bathroom." i said to Hobi hyung.

Noona has so many flowers and fruit basket sent to her that the hallway look like a flower shop while her room feels like a fruit market. So many people love her, Inna noona came during lunch time while Eana-nim came with Hanna-nim after Inna noona left. Her friends Jiyeon and Suzy also came this afternoon. Jin Goo came with Baekhyun and Kai, they were wondering why am i the one beside noona. But they never bothered to ask, so i just let it go.

"Nurse, Nurse!" I heard Yoongi hyung shout at the door.

I ran to the sound of his voice fearing the worst. I entered the room and tried to make my way to Noona's bed.

"Bunny" I heard a soft voice calling for me.

My world stop, seeing her eyes open and hearing her voice shook me to my core. She's awake. I burst into tears as i ran into her.

"Noona" I hold her hand and hugged it. I couldn't believe she's awake. I feel my hyung's hand on my shoulders trying to calm me down. She's here, She's awake. She's finally awake. The worst has come to passed.

"Bunny" I looked up to her. "I'm sorry."

I was shocked, "Why are you sorry noona?"

"I have this long dream about you. You were running for so long, you keep calling my name and you wouldn't stop. You couldn't even rest, it broke my heart." She explained

"I'm okay noona, your awake and that's what matters." i said to her.

I stepped back to let the doctors check on her. The doctors checked her name and asked what she remembers. A light was shone in her eyes to check her responses. She was asked to move her fingers and toes. Noona did them all perfectly. It looks like she's fine now. She just needs to get better.

"We're going to move you to a private room now that you woke up okay?" She nodded at the doctor.

The nurses start to moved her bed to a private room in the upper floor. Me and my Hyungs carried some of her things and followed her. She looks awkward on the bed as she tried to peek at us while she was being moved. Noona looked like a baby who's lost. I smiled at her when her eyes met mine.

We settled to her new room, it's like a hotel suite with big windows and sofa set with tables.

"Jungkook, You should call her parents first." Yoongi hyung said.

"Arasso" I dialed her Eappa's number on the phone.

"Eappa, Ji eun noona is awake. She woke up Eappa." I said to him beaming with happiness.

"She did? Arasso. We'll go there right now. Gomawo Jungkookah" His father hang up the phone afterwards.

I went back to my hyungs who's talking to noona. They seemed so happy.

"Noona is there anything you want?" i asked

"Can i drink water?" she asked

"Wait, I'll ask the nurse." I went and asked the nurses at the station, i heard someone scream when they recognize my face.

"Annyeong Saeyo, I would just like to ask if Lee Ji eun from room 708 can drink some water?" I asked.

"Oh, she can't. She can chew on some ice chips though. But tell her to be careful and not make big movements so her wound won't open up. You can get some Ice chips there." The nurse pointed me at a machine at the end of the hallway. I bowed to them as i make my way to the ice chips. I took some and take it to noona.