22

JI EUN's POV

I look at Hanteo oppa after reading the note, then i suddenly stood up. How did that person got my jacket? Does it have access to my apartment? I took a deep breathe to calm myself down. Think Ji eun-ah, being emotional won't helped you to look at this rationally.

"Oppa, how high is the possibility that this person took my hoodie from inside this apartment?" i asked him

"Why are you asking that?" Detective Jung said

"Because the hoodie inside the box is mine detective. It went missing a couple of weeks ago."

"Are you sure it's yours?" he said

"Yes sir."

"I'll take this back to the precinct and asked the lab to check for some DNA. For now, I'll advise you to add some security detail and to change the locks around your apartment. I'll get back to you as soon as there are new development." Detective Jung explained

He put the jacket, the box and the note in a separate bag then bowed to us as he left the room. I started to clean up the mess from the drippings and sanitize the whole Kitchen counter.

"Oppa, as always thank you." i said

"Are you okay with sleeping alone tonight?"

"I don't think, I'll be able to get some sleep tonight oppa." i said to him. "Please don't tell anyone about this, just inform those who are needed to be informed."

"I'll send someone tomorrow to change all the locks in your apartment. Okay? Try to get some rest." He said

"I will, drive carefully oppa." I said as he left me alone with my thoughts.

I head to my studio to write in my diary. afterwards i grabbed my guitar and just started strumming aimlessly. My head started to think of Jungkook, how happy and secure i feel every time his with me. I know that i have to tell him about what happened but i decided to tell him after their comeback. He has enough pressure in his mind, i don't want to add to it. I was reminded of the song i heard from him the other day.

I took my phone and started to sing for him. I just want to do something for him. I know he won't see it until he wakes up tomorrow. But at least i know he is safe and sleeping soundly tonight.

I put down my guitar and lay on the couch inside my studio. I try to close my eyes and hope that sleep will come to me tonight.

***

It's been a week since the incident happened, We are on our flight back to Korea as we finished the interviews yesterday for the Gucci Fashion show in Milan. Detective Jung called Hanteo oppa yesterday. He said that the hoodie was soaked in chicken blood and that a strand of my hair was found in the hood of the Jacket confirming it to be mine. Besides that there are no additional fingerprints or DNA found on the box. The CCTV from the Apartment showed a young man entering my apartment on the day my Hoodie got lost, his wearing a mask and a hat so he couldn't be identified. The information he left at the courier service lead to a dead end. But they are trying to check if the cctv on the basement could be used to check on his identity.

I feel grateful to Detective Jung and Hanteo oppa for all the hard work they are doing, I try not to think about what is happening because i can see the tension on some of the members of my team. I try to lighten the mood as i can see how worried they are. I left a text message for Jungkook before we boarded the plane. Telling him that we will be arriving in Korea in a couple of hours.