24

JI EUN's POV

After talking to Jungkook about his videos, i sat on the sofa and turned on the television in the living room. I wonder what keywords should i type on the search engine to see the right videos. Should i put IU and Jungkook? Jungkook fanboy? I'm excited to see why he is so nervous about this. I put the words Jungkook fanboy IU and press enter. I was a bit surprise to see this many recommendations about the topic. I saw a video that says Jungkook and IU through the years 2013-2019. Since 2013? He liked me since 2013? Well that's a bit overwhelming, although i see how they perform on Year End Music award shows we never had any interactions beside that. Why didn't I know about any of this?

I click on the video to start, the first part is Taehyungie and Kookie as a special MC for inkigayo, it was during the Modern Times era way back 2013. I remember the part about the flowers though. I was surprised to see him giving me one. Next is Golden disc 2018 when he u turned back to his hyungs after seeing that he will be standing next to me. I didn't even noticed this, does he always act like this when he's around me? Then i saw him and his hyungs jamming to one of my performance on a mma of red shoes. They all look so young, i smiled seeing how much they've grown over the time. Next is a clip of him singing along with me during through the night last 2017. He looks so good with his tux on.

Next is a compilation of his reactions during my speeches through the years. The way he cheered, clapped, shouted and listened to me during my speeches is very heart warming. He has supported me all this years and i didn't even know. I avoid interacting with male members of any group to not be involved in any scandal. After what happened in the past. I see in some of the clips how vocal he is in picking me as his ideal type. He even showed support for my album Chat-Shire amidst the controversy that surrounds it.

Seeing this side of Jungkook makes me feel emotional in so many ways. He stood by me all these years, protected me at other times and supported me in his own way. How can i ever reciprocate the amount of love he has given me all this time? Oh my Muscle Bunny. Why would he ever feel embarrassed about this? It is so f*cking sweet, it is the sweetest thing anybody has ever done for me.

After watching several clips, i have promised myself to love and protect Jungkook with all i have. Because my Precious Muscle Bunny deserve the world. I grabbed my phone to send him a text

"Jungkookah, i couldn't believe my eyes watching all those clips. I didn't expect anything but you have gone way above what i expected. I can't wait to see you later.

P.S. Could you grab some pizza for dinner? Thank you!"

I lay on the sofa, closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I look out the window and saw that it's already night out. I answered the phone as i stood up the sofa.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Noona"

"Yes?"

"Are you breaking
up with me?"

"Hmm, wait what?!"

"I just read your message"

"Jungkookah paboya,
would i ask you to
grab some pizza on the
way home if I am
going to break up with you?"