53

JUNGKOOK's POV

I woke up when i heard the faucet from the bathroom. I turned and saw noona brushing her teeth as she pack her toiletries. She saw me and smiled before going back to the bathroom. I look at my phone and saw that it's already a couple of minutes past four. I stood up and follow her to the bathroom.

She's changing her clothes. I brush my teeth half asleep in the lavatory. She slapped my ass before she exited the bathroom.

"Noona" I grunted at her.

"What? Can't i slapped your butt?" She asked innocently.

"Arasso" I finished brushing my teeth and help her with her luggage.

I put her in an embrace before we head down.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ TW: SMUT! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

"I'm gonna miss you noona." I mumbled

"I'll miss you too love, have fun with your hyungs." I squeeze her butt before letting her go.

"Wait" I pulled her back and kissed her on the lips. I deepened the kiss quickly as my need for her start to arise. I can hear her moans when I pressed my hardness on her.

"Aah, Love. I have to go." she said to me

"Uh huh" I kissed her neck and bit her shoulder. I Feel her hands at my hair playing with it. I want her, now. I removed her jacket and lead her back to bed. I lay on top of her as i kissed her from her lips, to her neck down to her chest.

"Jungkook" she whispered

"I'll make it quick noona, i really want you." I said to her.

She put her hands inside my pajamas and helped me remove it. She kissed my neck as i fumbled with the buttons on her shirt. I feel her hand traveling down to my erection. She started playing with it making me gasp. She's been experimenting with me the past couple of time we had sex. She was very shy and timid the first couples of time we did it. But lately she's been more aggressive and it's really a big turn on for me. She suck my shoulders as i cupped her breast with her bra still on. She moaned louder when i suck on her right breast as play with the nipple on the left. I cupped her womanhood under her panties. I feel her wetness down there when i inserted my finger in her. She hitched her breath when she felt my finger enter her.

"Love quickly." I kissed her on the lips before i grab the condom on my bag. I gave it to her to put it on me.

I entered her slowly, i watch her eyes looking at me. She look so glorious, fuck. I moved in her as she starts making sensual sounds. I suck on her breast as she pulled my hair. I kissed her on the lips as i grind my hips on her. She seems so closed so i moved faster helping her reach her orgasm. I waited for her to reach her peak before i released mine.

⚠️⚠️⚠️End of SMUT⚠️⚠️⚠️

I helped her clean herself up in the bathroom. Before i accompany her downstairs. I kissed the top of her head when we reached the boat.

"Thank you for the last minute souvenir love." She whispered to me before she kissed my lips

I waved at her goodbye, while the boat start to move away from the dock. She keeps on sending me hearts and kisses until i couldn't see her anymore. I returned to our room and go back to sleep.

***

Knock Knock Knock

"Jungkook, Wake up! It's lunch time." I heard Jin hyung shouting outside