62

JUNGKOOK's POV

I sat beside Yoongi hyung to get away from Jin hyung. We're at the set for the Photoshoot of our Season's Greetings for the next year. I was just playing some games as we wait for the others to finish their solo shoot and unit shoot before we take our group shot as a whole. Hobi hyung entered the tent and went to sit beside Jin hyung.

"Are you the last one Hobiah?" Jin hyung asked

"No hyung, Jimin is the last one for today. They said they'll call us here when it's time for the group shot." Hobi hyung answered

"What time is it?" Namjoon hyung asked

"Past three" Tae said "Did you call noona, Jk?"

"I did hyung, we talked during lunch." i said, not taking my eyes off my phone.

"How is she?" Namjoon hyung asked

"Fine, she's going to her therapist today." I said

"Ji eun's fine?" Jin hyung asked

"She is, she told me she  was okay. Just a bit nervous about her appointment today." I said

"Excuse me, Jiminsshi is almost done. We're ready for you on set." An assistant called on us.

"Kaja!" Hobi hyung said as he hopped off his seat.

"Let's go home early everyone." Taehyung hyung said

I put my phone in my bag before we head out to set. It was a typical day on set. We finished early, we we're changing our clothes and freshening up before going home.

"Noona?" I looked up and saw Taehyung hyung talking on his phone. "Jungkook is here, he's okay. Yes, we're done. We're just freshening up. Okay, See you later."

"Is that Ji eunah?" Jin hyung asked Taehyung hyung after he ended the call.

"It was, she was looking for Jk. She got worried because you haven't texted her in a while." Taehyung hyung said to me.

"Did something happen? Is she okay?" I asked

"She's fine." Taehyung hyung said

"Come on. Let's go home." Jimin hyung said

Why do i feel like they're hiding something from me?  I grabbed my Bag and head out to our van. It took us an hour before we arrived back at our apartment. I say goodbye to my hyungs as i stepped out of the elevator and went to our apartment.

I open the door and saw Noona reading at the sofa. She looked up to me when she heard me open the door.

"Noona" I called to her

"Hey love, how was your day?" She asked

I put my bag down and  went to her on the sofa. I sat down and lay on her lap.

"It was good, How was your session?" I asked

"I don't know, It was fine i guess." I looked at her with a puzzled look in my face

"What does it mean noona?" I asked

"We just talked love" She said

"How do you feel? Did it make you feel any better?" I asked,

"It did, I'm okay." She said with a smile

I can feel that she's not though, and i feel horrible that I can't do anything about it. I don't know how to help her about this. And I think Noona can see that too. Maybe that's the reason i haven't been calling her as often as i should. I keep on walking on egg shells around her. I'm afraid of saying or doing things that might hurt her.