27

JK's POV

"Noona, how are you here? You're even wearing pajamas! The door really brought you here?" I asked her feeling flustered. How in the world is she here when she was home a minute ago.

"It's because you wished for it paboyah." she said laughing at me.

"Are you already on the way here when you ask me to make a wish?" i said still can't believe what happen.

"Ani, i would have worn something better if i was coming over." she said

I nodded at her reasoning, Did the door really brought her here? I should probably clean this door tomorrow so that i could wish for noona often. I can see her laughing at me as i inspect the door closely.

"What are you doing before i came?" She asked

"I was about to go to bed" We made our way to my room and sat on the couch

"Should i sleep here tonight?"

"Can you noona? Don't you have any schedule tomorrow?" i asked her

"We're starting the shoot for the mv tomorrow, so i'm not sure. What about you guys?"

"We're almost done promoting for the album, we only have three shows left. We have a meeting tomorrow for the next album and the schedule for the coming months." i said

"How do you feel? Congratulations for a successful comeback!" She said as she kissed my cheeks

"We feel grateful that the fans loved our work. and we look forward to meeting them but it looks like we won't be able to for awhile. Especially our international army." i said to her.

"I miss my Uaenas too, but we have to be careful and patient now. We could put them and ourselves in danger if we held a gathering nowadays." she said to me.

"Noona are you happy?"

"I am kookie, why'd you suddenly ask?"

"Because I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. Most of it is the first time for me. So I'm trying to figure things out." I explained

"You're doing well bunny, i hope i make you happy too."

"I am noona, i didn't even know i can be this happy."

"Did you watch the interview i did with eunji?" she suddenly asked.

"I haven't, why did something happened?"

"Hmm, maybe?" she said

I open the computer and search for it online. I see noona waiting patiently for me in the couch. She stood up and sit on my lap. I put my arms around her waist as we wait for the computer to start. I inhaled her scent as she leans on me.

"Noona?"

"hmmm?"

"What cologne do you use?"

"A citrus one, why?"

"Can you tell me the name? I want it too."

"I'll send you one, i think i have a spare at home." she said. She tried to stood up but i hold her closer.

"You can sit on me noona, you're not that heavy anyways." she kissed my nose and put her arms around me.

"One of your hyungs might walk in on us looking like this, it will be embarassing you know."

"Don't mind them noona, they're just jealous because they're single for quite sometime now especially Jin hyung." She laughed at me

"Is this it?" I asked her as i clicked one of the clips from the broadcast yesterday. We watched as she tried to explain to Eunji sunbae her ideal type. I blushed when she said She want to stay with me for a long time. I laughed at how she ended the interview. They must have been really closed to act like that around each other.