50

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Wait fishing?, You're going fishing?" I asked Noona.

"What about it? I used to come with my dad during his trips. Didn't i mention it to you?" she said

"Should i come?"

"Only if you want to love." she said

"Arasso, let's go." I grab my hat before heading out with her.

All the gear for fishing are already on the boat where Yoongi hyung is waiting for us.

"You coming Jk?" Yoongi hyung asked

"Yeah Hyung. I'm coming." I grabbed our life jackets and put one on noona before wearing mine. I hopped on the boat first before helping noona to come in.

She took my hand as we sat on the deck and wait for the boat to move.

"Captain! Bring us where the big fishes are, please. Thank you." Jin Hyung said to the Captain

The Captain gave him an okay signal before he sat down. I put my arm around Noona's waist and lay my chin on her shoulder as we make our way to the fishing grounds.

We watched the ocean flew by as the sun bathe us with rays of light. Noona looks so gorgeous today. With the light hitting her face just right, she looks like she's glowing.

"You're so beautiful Noona, I love you." I whispered to her ear.

She kissed my cheek and look straight ahead. There is a certain serenity while you're cruising through the kcean. We arrived at the fishing grounds a couple of minutes later. Jin hyung started arranging his rods as he gave one for me and one for Noona.

I put bait on Noona's hook before i teach her how to cast it.

"Love, I know how to do it. Eappa taught me." She said

"Really? Show me then." I said to her, i was shocked when she actually cast the bait. She gave me a proud smirk after. I kissed her on the lips before i cast mine.

"Stop with all this Kissing and hugging Jungkook, you're gonna scare the fish away." Jin hyung said

"Mianhe hyung" i said

We all stood in silence as we wait for the fish to bite. I watch Noona's outline and was just in awe of how beautiful she looks. She turned to me, smile and my heart just pounded. I hear her singing Unlucky. I just shut my eyes and listen to her voice. But then,

"I got one! Oppa, I got a bite." She started shouting. Jin hyung gave Yoongi hyung his rod before coaching Noona how to reel in the fish.

I watch at how excited she got when she first saw the fish, Jin hyung grab a net then lifted it from the surface.

"Waah, Ji eunah you did good. I should have dated you instead." Jin Hyung said

"Hyung, will you let that go? You'll find your destiny in time. Leave noona alone please." I said to him

"Here you go." Jin Hyung handed Noona the fish so we can take her picture. She hold it by the tail then smiled. I took her picture while she just pose in front of me.

"Hyung, take our picture please." I gave him my phone then wrapped my arm around Noona's waist and gave an okay sign. I kissed her on the cheek for the next picture.

Noona put the fish on the bucket as Jin Hyung gave back her rod with a new bait. She cast the line back to the spot where she caught her fish.

"It looks like Noona's gonna catch all the fish, hyung. I thought you're supposed to be an expert at this." I teased Jin hyung