48

JI EUN's POV

I looked around and saw how he set up the place, this man is really the best. What he did earlier in the court today brought me so much comfort that i was able to finish my side of the story without any problems. How blessed am i that he came to me at the perfect time? He became my Lighthouse when I'm lost at sea. When the storm came and spun my world, he stood firm for me until i found my footing again. He's became  a prominent feature in my life in such a short period of time.

"Oh, Bunny!" I hugged him tight before running to sit down on the picnic mat. He brought my favorite things and food.

"Maybe you should change first noona." He said as he took a seat beside me.

I look down on my suit and kissed him before heading to the dresser. I grabbed a shirt and track pants before heading out. I sat beside him as we begin.

"How do you feel noona?"

"Better, now that it's almost over. Thank you for being there today."

"Where else would i be?" i smiled at him

"By the way, do you know when TxT will be having their comeback?" i asked

"Why?" I laughed at how he raised his eyebrow at my question.

"Just want to send something for them, Maybe flowers? or Food Meals? to show my support as a sunbaenim." I explained

"I'm not sure, I'll ask Sejin hyung about it."

"Thank you love."

"Noona, Namjoon hyung is asking if we can come with them tomorrow."

"Where are they going?"

"They rented a boat and a villa in Jeju Noona. We'll be staying for four days and three nights."

"I don't think, i can stay that long."

"Do you have a schedule this week?" He asked, i wiped the sauce at his lips before i answer his question

"I only have two days off, you should stay with them for four days though"

"What are you doing noona?"

"I have a photoshoot and an interview   for W Korea Magazine."

"Should i take you home?" he asked

"No, It's okay. I'll asked Hanteo oppa to fetch me from the airport here."

"I should probably asked Namjoon Hyung, what time is the flight tomorrow."

"Who's coming anyways? Will Mi Ran be there?" I asked

"Mi Ran? I was told that everyone is coming."

"Yah, how come you don't know who Mi ran is?"

"Why why? Who is she Noona?" I looked at him unbelievably, like he can't be serious.

"She is Hobi's fiancé, paboya."

I saw how he's eyes widened at what i said. "I haven't met her yet Noona."

"What do you mean by that? She was at your surprise birthday party. She's the only girl there except for me."

"She's there? How come Hobi hyung didn't introduced her to me?"

"He probably did, i was talking to her the entire time at dinner. Hobie would be so disappointed with you Kookie. How would you feel, if you introduce me to your hyung and they forgot about me?" And rightfully so, they are getting married and is pregnant with his child. And Jungkook just forgets about her.