55

JI EUN's POV

"Should we do this? I'll ask Hanteo Oppa if he could look for some." I asked, it's a big move but if he's willing to do it then I'm willing to do it too.

"Really Noona? We're doing this?" He stood up and started jumping in the living room.

"Yes love." I laughed at him, oh he look so cute.

"I'm so excited Noona." he said to me.

"Me too, but it will probably take some time. We're both gonna busy and - -" I felt his lips on mine

"That doesn't matter noona, we'll make it work." he said to me. "I'll tell Sejin hyung about it right now." He ran to the bedroom and grabbed his phone. He sat beside me as he dial Sejin oppa's number.

I feed him chicken as he wait for him to answer his call. He started munching and munching.

"Hyung"

"Yeah Jk?"

"Can i ask for
your help?"

"What about?"

"Can you help us look
for an apartment?
A four bedroom, two baths
and a big closet space?"

"Is there a certain
place you wanted it?"

"Somewhere between
the office of Edam and
Hybe?"

"Is there a time limit?"

"Just as soon as
possible hyung"

"Are you guys
moving in?"

"Yes, hyung."

"Okay and
Congratulations!"

"Gomawo hyung"

He looked at me with the brightest of smile on his face. God, I love this man. I kissed his lips before we started eating again

"Noona."

"Hmm?"

"Are you still happy with me?"

"I am, How about you?"

"I am too, should i ask for permission from my hyungs to move in?"

"Just tell them about it, when we found one. I'm sure they'll be supportive about it." I said to him

"I can't wait Noona." He kissed me all over my face

"The grease Kookie, it's going all over my face." I said to him. He started laughing at me while putting it more on me.

"Yah! Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Do you want to die?" I grabbed his face to get it away from me.

He let me go and started rolling on the floor laughing. I sat on top of him and started rubbing my face to his.

"Noona, ahahahah, wait noona." I laughed at how silly we look. He hold my hands on my side but that didn't stop me from rubbing my face on his. I let him go when i ran out of breath. I lay beside him panting.

We looked at each other and continue to laughed. He held me close and kissed my temple.

"Noona, what did you do to me?" He asked

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean Noona, look at me. I'm laying on the floor laughing with chicken grease all over my face and the weirdest part is that I'm so freaking happy about it." I laughed at how animated he explained himself.