30

JI EUN's POV

We stood by the gate as Jk rang the doorbell thrice. A middle age man open up the gate, i can see faint traces of Jungkook's face in him. I see him look at the both of us then he started shouting to someone in the house.

"Honey! You're future daughter-in-law is here!"

I heard Jungkook laughed beside me, i blushed hearing those words. It's a lot of pressure to be called someone's future daughter-in-law.

"Come in, come in" his dad said as he helped us carry some of the gifts we brought. We enter their house and can immediately smell a delicious aroma coming from the kitchen. A beautiful lady wearing an apron welcome us at the living room. I bowed to both of them.

"Annyeong Saeyo Lee Ji eun imnida" i said

"Annyeong Saeyo Ji eunah, we're Jungkook's amma and appa. Welcome to our house." She gave me a hug and her dad joined us. I feel the warmth of their welcome for me. I can feel Jungkook behind me joined us.

"How about me?" We all turn around to see who spoke. I think it was Jungkook's older brother. I bowed to him as i introduce myself. He stopped abruptly when he noticed who i am.

"Anyeong Saeyo Lee Ji eun imnida."
i said to him. I saw his eyes widened.

"Wait, your IU right? The IU?" he asked. I nodded at him.

"Daebak, She's your girlfriend? You've been in love with her since you saw her in Inkigayo and now she's finally yours." His brother said to Jungkook

"Hyung, zip it." i heard Jungkook said as his brother laughed at him.

"Arasso, Sorry Ji eun. I'm a fan of yours too. But not as big as kook here, he already stake his claim on you Ten years ago." His hyung said to me. I raised my eyebrows to Jungkook. What does it mean stake his claim?

"I'll explain later noona, let's eat first I'm starving. Eomma what's for lunch?" He went to his mom on the kitchen while his brother lead me to seat on the sofa with his dad.

"How are you Ji eunah?" His father asked me. "It's a good thing both of you got your break. You should rest whenever you can."

"Kamsahamnida Sir" i said to him. I heard him laugh

"Honey, Ji eun is calling me sir. Do i look that old already?" He said to his wife. I immediately shook my head afraid that i might have offended him in some way. "You can call me Appa Ji eunah or Abuji."

"Kamsahamnida Appa. Oh wait" i stood up from the sofa and grabbed the gifts i prepared for them. I gave his dad the box containing a watch. I also gave his hyung a nice pair of shoes, limited edition, and i went to the kitchen to give his mom the paper bag containing a designer bag from the brand I am endorsing. His mom followed me back to the living room to open the bag.

"Kamsahamnida Ji eunah. You don't have to bring us gifts everytime you come here." His dad said

"Ji eunah, thank you for this it's so pretty." His mom said to me as she gave me a hug

"How did you get these? These weren't even out yet. Daebak. Gomawo Ji eunah." his hyung said as he tried on his shoes.

"It's an appreciation and a thank you gift for you Eomma, Eappa for raising Jungkookie so well. Thank you for him." I said to them as i bow

"Omo, Ji eunah kamsahamnida. We're so proud of him but we don't like to brag. Thank you. He grew up so well didn't he?" His mom said to me as she took my hands on her.

"He did Eomma, He has the purest heart." i said to her.

"Jeon Jungkook, come here." His dad suddenly shouted.