Epilogue

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Hyung, did you see my boutonniere?" I asked Jin hyung who's fixing his tie beside me.

"I'm not sure, go asked Yoongi. He gave me mine." He answered

I start looking for Yoongi hyung amidst the crowd of people getting ready for Hobi hyung's wedding. It was a bright sunny day, Little Ji-Ho is with Hobi hyung's parent as the Bride and Groom is  getting ready to walk down the aisle. It was a hectic seven months, I went to therapy with Doc Lee from November last year to January this year. I haven't seen noona, since the day we did the surprise Baby Shower for Hobi hyung. I haven't seen her for a little over Six months. I did continued being friends with Eunha, we kept in contact but i kept my distance from her.

"Yoongi hyung!" I shouted as soon as i saw him sitting at the sofa holding his phone.\

He looked up to me and asked, "Wae?"

"Do you have my boutonniere?" I asked

"It's with the coordinator, i saw her standing near the reception earlier." He said to me

"Gomawo hyung" I made my way to the reception and saw the coordinator standing there

"Excuse me, ma'am?" She turned and looked at me

"Do you need something?" She asked

"I was looking for my boutonniere, i was told you have it." I said to her, she went behind the reception table and grabbed one for me.

"Do you need help putting it on?" She asked

"I got it" A voice behind me said, I literally froze. I know that voice anywhere, I been hearing that voice in my dreams this past couple month. She stepped in front of me and took the boutonniere from the coordinator. She looks so pretty wearing a long dress with her hair loose straight behind her back. I was watching her intently, i lost my capability to speak as she pinned the boutonniere at my tuxedo.

"Noona. . ."