43

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Noona hurry up, I'm starving." i yelled at her.

We just finished heating the pizza and pasta, when noona suddenly went to the bathroom.

"Wait for me, I'm almost done." I saw her run to me.

"Slowly noona, you'll get hurt again." She sat beside me, as i flipped channels on the television looking for something to watch.

She put some pasta on my plate and a slice of pizza before she start to eat. she twirled some pasta then fed it to me.

"Eat first Kookie, the food is gonna get cold again."

"Who's fault is it that it got cold in the first place?" I teased her

"Yah, I just kissed you. You're the one who wanted to do something more." She said as her cheeks and ears started turning red

"Then why is you ears turning red if all you want to do is kiss?" i laughed at how she pouted at me. "Arasso, I'm sorry." I kissed the top of her head before i start to dig in.

"By the way Kookie, what did Hybe said about Hobi becoming a dad?" noona asked.

"Actually, that's what we talked at the meeting yesterday. That and the schedule for enlisting of the members."

"What Happened then?"

"Well, they planned on hiding it until the baby is born. But Hobi hyung had to leave subtle hints to Army during Vlive and concerts. So they won't be as shock when they heard the news."

"Is Hobi getting married before the baby is born?"

"He says so, He's not sure if he should wait for the baby to be born before he enlists or enlist now so that he can come back soon."

"What did he decide about?"

"He has the Vacation to think things over, he has to give his answer when he comeback."

"What about the other members enlistment?"

"Well, the first one will be me, Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung. We'll probably enlist on the third quarter of next year."

"Ah, I'm dreading that day already." Noona sighed

"Then Jimin hyung with Namjoon hyung will be the next one, They'll be enlisting around june or July of 2023. Taehyung hyung will go with Hobi hyung whenever he decide to go and enlist."

"Are you guys preparing your solo debut before you enlist?"

"I told them about our album, and they agreed on it. It was a good way to let the fans know about our relationship."

"What about the others?"

"Jin hyung just want to release a single, i think he wants to try acting on a drama too before he enlists. He asked Sejin hyung to look for a good one for him. Yoongi hyung will probably release another mixtape. Tae hyung and Namjoon hyung are talking about collaborating together."

"Ooh, Jin oppa as an actor sounds intriguing to me. I'm sure it will be a hit." Noona said

"Noona, remember when i told you that I'll marry you after i enlist?" She looked at me with her fork hanging in the air.

"Uhm yes?"

"Is it okay for you? Or do you want to wait a bit longer?" I asked, as much as i want her to be officially mine. I wouldn't want to get in the way of her plans.

"Wait, Are we getting engaged after you enlist or are we getting married after you get out?" She asked

"Is there any difference?"