28

JI EUN's POV

As we stepped out  of the elevator, i notice Yoongi, Jimin and Jk standing together while facing a woman with blonde hair. I stopped on my tracks when i noticed that it's Lisa. I try to assess the situation from afar. I didn't want to cause more trouble for them.

"Please, Can you give me a chance to be your girlfriend? I'll do anything. I'll make you happy just give me a chance." I heard Lisa saying to Jungkook.

"I'm sorry but i'm already happy. Please leave me alone." He said to her. His manager came back with security to take Lisa away from Jk. She started screaming at them.

"Do you have a girlfriend? Who is she? I'll kill her. You're mine Jeon Jungkook! Just mine! Only death can keep us apart! I'll kill you if i have to!"

I suddenly got chills hearing Lisa curse Jungkook. I went to them and ask them what happened.

"She just came at us noona, out of nowhere." Jimin said

"Are you okay?" I asked Jk

"I'm fine noona. Enjoy your shoot! Call me when you're free." He said

I waved at them goodbye and made my way to the site of the shoot.

"Oppa, what happened at the police station last night?" i asked Hanteo Oppa

"The stalker admitted to breaking and entering but he keeps on insisting that he was just paid to do it. He said a man approached him, offering him money. When asked if he could describe the man who approached him all he can say is that he's around 1.8 - 2 meters and has a strong built. And that he has a deep tone when he speaks." Oppa explained to me.

"What did Detective Jung said? Does he think it's possible?" i asked

"He said it's definitely possible but since he said he is paid with cash there is no possible way to trace the Man. Detective Jung wanted us to be vigilant but not scared. I already requested for an additional set of security. Don't worry too much Ji eunah." He said

"Arasso oppa, Did you send something for Detective Jung?"

"I gave him a box of tangerines and some Ginseng."

"Thank you oppa." i said.

***

We wrapped up the shoot after 12 hours of shooting, we still have a couple of scene to shoot tomorrow. It's already 1 in the morning and I check my phone to see if Jungkook sent me any messages. He sent me three the latest was three hours ago.

Noona, We just finished our meeting. We're heading back to our dorm now. Call me when you're free. I miss you.

Noona, Do you know everytime i see the moon. I remember you. Even in the darkest of night you still managed to shine not only for yourself but for others around you. I love you my moon.

Noona, are you that busy? 🥺🥺🥺 I miss you! Why won't you text me?! Don't forget to have dinner, I love you! I love you! I LOVE YOU!

I laughed at his messages. I miss him too. It's a good thing that most of his tour is cancelled this year. I don't think I will be able to handle him being gone for months.

Bunny, I'm sorry I didn't get to text you earlier. The Director was pressed on time so we didn't actually have that many breaks. I miss you too, i miss sleeping with you. I miss waking up to that angelic face of yours. I'll come home later. Do you want anything? Rice Cakes? Sleep dreams baby, I love you.