Chapter 1

(ZACHS POV)//1ST OF JANUARY 2020//

I walk into my house extremely hung over from a big night last night. I don't even remember much of it but I woke up next to my naked ex girlfriend in her LA apartment.

My mom runs to me rushing as if she thought I'd died.

"Where where you!?" She yells at me hugging me.

"I'm sorry, I had got carried away at Daniel's place." I say hugging her back.

"Zachy! Happy new year!" Reese yells jumping into my arms.

"Happy new year!" I yell back, my whole head pounding.

"Zach I thought you'd died?" Ryan chuckles.

"You only wish I did." I chuckle back.

Mom and dad start to make their usual New year breakfast while I go and have a shower.

Once I'm downstairs I see my mom happily on the phone. She was smiling away.

"What's up with her?" I ask dad.

"She's on the phone to Keri." Dad laughs.

He clearly had no idea either. We both laugh as she puts her phone down and hugged Reese.

"What's wrong?" Reese asks.

"Y/N's coming back to LA!" My mom yells.

My whole body stopped. Y/N? As in Y/N Seavey? As in Daniel's little sister?

"Y/N Seavey?" My dad asks, it was like he was reading my entire body.

"Yep! She's coming back." My mom claps. "She's coming home!"

My mom was very close with the Keri Seavey, same with my entire family. They are super close with them.

Everyone was cheering and happily clapping. I just stood thinking. Thinking of Y/N.

She moved out of LA when she was 13, when the band started. She's never had a good heart and terrible anxiety. She'd be 16 now, wouldn't she? Well turning 16. I remember her, like I only saw her yesterday. Very quiet, very small, she was premature baby, so she didn't get to finish growing properly. Of course she's still has everything we have but her heart hasn't grown to it's proper size and she is only like 4,10. She was so young then. Just like all Seavey's big blue eyes, she always cut her hair short, dressed like any girl back them, just wanted to fit in.

She moved away because she couldn't deal with the LA paparazzi and the hate she got, plus her heart issues got bad. She went to live with her grandparents in Washington. What has changed over the last few years?

"Zach aren't you excited?!" My mom asks smiling at me.

I snap out of my thoughts.

"Of course I'm." I smile.

I wonder how much she's changed?

"I can't wait to see the beautiful girl." Mom smiles covering her mouth.

"When does she get here?!" Ryan yells, he was great friends with Y/N.

"Tomorrow!" My mom says proudly. "Keri says she wants us at the airport."

Us? Keri wants the Herron's at the airport? Of course the Seavey's have seen Y/N all the time over the years but the rest of us haven't. She stays off social media, she has an account she follows us with but never posts and it's private.

"Really she wants us there!?" Reese yells happily.

I rub my eyes, why are they all yelling like this?