Chapter 62

(Y/NS POV)//14TH JULY 2021//

I had rang my parents and even Zach's parents. Everyone was sitting around my room.

"I'm sorry your birthday party got ruined." Corbyn says.

"It wasn't ruined." I say.

"I mean imagine on your 6 month anniversary and Zach gets beat up." Jack laughs.

"Six months?" Tyler smiles.

"Six months this has been a secret." I say to Zach. "That sounds so long ago."

"Well even longer if you think our first date was in December." Zach smiles.

I smile at him. We hear the front door open and a group of rushing adults come into the room.

"Jesus we thought you were dead." Myta says to her son.

"Love you too." Zach says. "I'm fine, just a little bit bruised."

"Oh Zach we are sorry." Mom says to him.

"Not your fault." He says.

My phone starts ringing.

"Who is it?" Lillian asks.

"It's Franny." I say. "If Daniel hit her I'm gonna kill him."

"Hello Franny are you okay?" I answer.

"Hey Y/N, I just wanted to apologise again and ask how Zach was?" She says.

"He's okay, he's just bruised. It's okay you don't have to apologise it's not your fault." I say.

"I'm sorry your 6 months and 17th birthday ended with Daniel beating up your boyfriend." Franny says.

"Franny?" I ask.

"Mm?" She answers.

"How did you know about me and Zach?" I ask.

"I had a few hunches but Jack really tipped me and Lera off." She giggles.

"He tends to do that." I say.

"Also I've talked to Daniel and he's started to see he took the situation out of hand, so he is actually sorry to Zach. I think he just needs some time to process it." She says.

"He probably does. Can you put him on the phone?" I ask.

Everyone looks at me.

"Sure here he is." Franny smiles. "Goodnight Y/N."

"God night Franny."

"Hello?" Daniel says.

"Hey Dani it's me." I say.

Zach looks at me quickly.

"Y/N I'm sorry I beat up Zach and tell him that but I need some time to get used to you two being together." Daniel says.

"I know but I just wanted you to know something." I say standing up.

"You think Zach and I are sexual ." I cringe at my own words. "But we aren't Daniel, Zach is everything to me. He loves and cares for me, I love and care for him more then anyone."

I take a deep breath.

"I know you need time to think but I want you to know that Zach would never hurt me. And if you can't accept us being together then that's a you problem cause I'm not ending a relationship where I feel comfortable to be myself." I say.

"I know Y/N, I don't expect you too." Daniel says.

"Good night Daniel." I say.

"Good night Y/N." He says.

We hang up.

"You okay?" Zach says putting his arm out.

I crawl into his arm and he tightens it. Everyone looks at us in aww as he kisses my head comforting me.

"He's never gonna come around." I sigh.

"Don't say that." Mom says.

"He will Y/N." Adam says.

"You both need a good night sleep." Josh says.

"It's 1 in the morning." Myta says with a gasp.

"Everyone does." Mom laughs.

"We got enough beds and couches, why don't you all stay here tonight?" Dad offers.

"Okay!" They all yell.

//2:30//

Everyone is spread around the house sleeping. Zach and I are in my room just looking at each other.

"I don't want you to worry about Daniel." Zach says. "I'll deal with him."

"Zach, he hurt you and you're not mad." I ask.

"I be mad to if I found out the last six months one of them had been seeing my sister." He says.

"Zach your sisters 9." I remind him.

We both laugh. He pulls me closer.

"He can say or do whatever he wants but Y/N Seavey you're mine." He smiles.

"And you're mine." I smile.

We share a kiss.

"You can get comfy now." He chuckles.

I nod my head and stand up. When everyone was running around I didn't want to be in my normal sleeping look. Once I'm up I take my bra off and my shorts. So now I'm left in Zach's shirt and my panties.

I lay back down afterwards facing my wall and Zach presses himself up against me.

"I do however believe I deserve to do this." He whispers to me.

His hand sneaks up the shirt and sits against my breasts. I giggle.

"Who needs drugs when I got your boobs go make me better." He smiles and I smile.

"Goodnight Zach." I smile at him.

"Goodnight Gorgeous." He gives me a kiss, which return.

"I love you." I say as we pull away.

"I love you more." He says kissing my cheek.

"Not possible Herron not possible." I say.

"Oh but it is." He says.

I close my eyes smiling before falling asleep.