Chapter 7

(Y/NS POV)//8th MAY 2020//

I'm gonna be honest I can't get the flashback of Zach on the 8th. The way he grabbed me, the way he spoke to me, the way he looked at me. He is so annoying, always asking me questions and he's always calling my brother on me at parties when he sees me. I didn't mean to but Lillian, Adam and Katie were cramping my style, so I hang out with Rihanna and her group and I'm loving it. I feel so powerful walking through school.

I jumped from my window and ran to my boyfriends car. Another weekend, another party

"Hey babe." Liam says he kisses me deeply.

"Hey." I smile as we pull away.

//THE PARTY//

I wasn't fully used to this environment yet but fake it till you make it. I find the girls quickly and we all start to take shots and drink. We are dancing on the floor when I see Liam leading a girl up the stairs. I look around and I can't see Rihanna.

"Where's Rihanna?" I ask Maddi.

"I don't know." She says with a evil smile.

"Maybe she went to a guy." Grace says with the same smile.

I walk up the stairs and see it.

"Y/N can't know about this Liam." Rihanna whispers to my boyfriend before pushing him into a room.

I run to the door and bang on it.

"We are in here!" Liam yells.

I couldn't take it anymore, I push the door open and see my boyfriend with Rihanna on top of him. I shake my head.

"Y/N it's not what it looks like." Liam says with out even trying.

"Come on Y/N, you deserve better." A voice says sternly behind me.

It was Lillian. I turn around and see her whole group arms crossed glaring at Liam.

"He's got a small dick any way." Adam says taking my hand.

We walk out of the party. I stay quiet and wipe my tears.

"Let's go to my place, my parents are out." Katie says.

We all get in the car. I start to fully cry and Lillian holds me.

"I'm so sorry." I cry.

"It's okay Y/N, we forgive you." Lillian says. "Trust me Adam is right, Liam has nothing."

I laugh a little.

"We are being serious, Adam almost slept with him." Katie laughs.

"Really?" I giggle wiping my tears.

"Yeah but I'm not gonna bring your guys past if you don't bring up mine." Adam says sassily.

They start to talk to me like I didn't ditch them so I felt happy and safe.

//KATIES HOUSE//

"You better call your parents Y/N." Lillian says.

"Yeah I will now." I say stepping outside.

I call my mom wiping my tears.

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!? ZACH SAID HE SAW YOU LEAVE THE PARTY CRYING!?" My mom yells throw the phone.

"I'm at Katie's house." I say softly.

"Why?! Why didn't you tell me!? You are not allowed to go to parties!" My mom keeps yelling.

"Mom I'm sorry, I know I've been a hand full. I only went to the parties because Liam was going but tonight I learned he doesn't care. He cheated on me with Rihanna." I say sniffling.

"Oh honey. I'm sorry, please don't go to any more parties, unless I say you can." My mom says I can hear her voice break.

"I won't." I say whipping my tears.

"Y/N ask your mom to bring you PJ's!" Adam yells from the door.

"Mom can you bring me some clothes?" I ask.

"Of course darling, send me the address. Your safe right?" She asks.

"Thank you and Yes I am." I smile.

"Okay I'll see you in 20minuets." She says.

"Bye mom." I say.

"Bye honey." She says. "Can you do me a favour and text Zach, he sounded worried?"

"Yeah I'll text him." I say.

We hang up. I walk back inside.

"What's wrong?" Adam asks.

"My mom said Zach saw me leave the party crying and called my mom. She says he sounded worried." I say confused.

"Zach? As in your brothers best mate?" Katie asks.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Why would he be worried?" Adam asks. "Actually he was super worried on the 8th."

I look down.

"Y/N? What's going on?" Lillian says with a smile.

"On the 8th when he caught me at the party for the first time. I don't know what got into him but he was so stern." I say.

"Like hot stern or scary stern?" Katie says eyes wide with excitement.

"Kind of hot stern and a little scary." I say with a small smile.

"Oooo! What did he do?!" Adam yells clapping.

I tell them and they all basically drool at the story.

"God let him be bi!" Adam yells to the sky.

"Why bi?" I laugh.

"Well you got to share boo." Adam says shaking his head sarcastically.

"I mean I'd do him." Lillian says laughing.

"What about Riley?" I ask.

"Oh he's great." She smiles.

"I better text him." I say.

They all lean over my shoulder as I open his contact. I start to type.

Hey Zach, I'm okay I know you saw me leave the party. I'm sorry for being a handful, I know you think of me as a little sister so you just protecting me. I'm breaking up with Liam I caught him cheating on me. I'm with Katie, Adam and Lillian so I'm okay. Have a great night.

I hit send and they all stare at my phone.

"We will wait for him to respond." Adam says taking my phone from my hand.

All of us girls laugh when there's a knock at the door. Katie yells come in and my mom walks in.

"Hey mom." I smile.

She hugs me tightly.

"Never scare me like that again." She says sternly.

"I know." I laugh.

"Theses are my friends." I smile.

"I'm Lillian." Lillian smiles.

"I'm Katie." Katie says smiling.

We all look at Adam.

"That's Adam." I say.

"Hey sorry I'm waiting for Zach to respond." Adam says taking a jolly rancher.

"He didn't have his ADHD meds today." Katie says quietly.

We all laugh.

"Lovely to meet you all." My mom smiles. "I shall go and let you all have fun."

"Thank you mom." I smile.

We share a smile and she leaves.