Chapter 39

(ZACHS POV)//1ST MARCH 2021//

Y/N was mine and I'm so happy with it. I was so excited to spend this time with her even if it wasn't super close because of the others, I'm just hoping nothing happens. The thing is Y/N's been having heart flutters a lot lately and passes out. She's never done it with me but has several times with family and 2 with her friends. So I was concerned but she told me everything was okay. When I asked Daniel he said she refused to use the needle her doctor told for their purposes.

All families are driving to the snow. I was talking with my sister.

"Zachy?" She asks.

"Yes?" I say.

"Is it true what Isla told me?" She asks.

"What did Isla tell you?" I ask.

"Isla said she over heard Jack telling their mom about you having a girlfriend?" Reese asks.

My whole family in some way looks at me. Dad's eyes keep switching between me and the road though.

"W-what? Jack's joking." I say with an awkward laugh.

"You have a girlfriend?" Ryan says eyes wide.

"I don't have a girlfriend."I say.

I knew if they found out, they'd want to know everything about it and soon figure out who it is.

"And Jack said you have matching rings." Reese continues.

She takes my hand and looks at all my rings.

"This one, with the butterfly." Reese says grabbing that finger.

"Zach tell us, we don't mind if you have a girlfriend." My mom says.

Her smile telling me she cared. Everyone was watching me. I finally cave.

"Fine if you all must know I am seeing someone. And we are dating." I say.

Mom, Reese and Ryan clap while dad nods his head and smiles.

"Who is she?" My mom asks.

"I don't want you all knowing yet." I say.

"Is she a princess?" Reese asks.

"She's a very pretty princess." I smile.

"Have you, you know?" Ryan says nodding and gesturing if I've had sex with her.

"No we haven't." I say.

I mean the things Y/N and I have done is sex related but it's not sex itself. Plus I wouldn't feel comfortable telling Ryan that and then he finds out it's one of his best friends.

"When did you meet?" Dad asks.

"We met through friends." I say.

It wasn't completely false.

"Naww, my boy has a girl." My mom smiles.

"Have you kissed her?" Reese asks wide eyed.

"I have kissed her." I say.

Reese gasps.

"He's probably taken her pants off too." Ryan mumbles.

"Ryan I already said no to that." I say to him.

"Yeah because you have relationships that don't involve that." Ryan says shaking his head.

"He is capable of having relationship's with out that." My mom argues.

"Is he mom, is he?" Ryan says.

We all shake our heads and pull up to the cabin.

All the families get out of the cars and Jonah goes and hugs his family who came up yesterday. I see Daniel carrying an asleep Y/N. I smile.