Chapter 49

(Y/NS POV)//26TH MAY 2021//

The last month has been just as amazing. I love Zach more than anything in this world, which makes keeping it a secret super hard. He's the love of my life and I've been thinking super hard and I'm ready. I just wanted someone's advice, to make my decision if I was ready or not. Luckily today Franny was over this morning so I can ask her what she thinks.

"Hey Fran can I talk to you, for a minute?" I ask.

"Absolutely what's up?" She smiles.

"Maybe we could talk in my room more privately." I say softly.

"Sure let's go." She says.

"Babe I'll be back!" She yells at Daniel.

"Okay!" He yells back.

We get to my room and I shut the door.

"What's on your mind kiddo?" She smiles sitting on my bed.

"I just wanted to know if you think I'm to y-young?" I ask trying to get her to see the point with out saying it.

"What do you mean?" She laughs.

"Am I too young to, you know?" I say sitting next to her.

Her face looks surprised with realisation.

"Oh you mean are you too young to do the do?" She says.

"Yeah." I say.

"Well I mean you're almost 17." She says. "Your in a relationship."

She looks at me.

"Is he pushing you?" She accuses.

"God no." I say quickly. "He's actually being super caring about it."

"He says whenever I'm ready." I say.

"Oh cause if he is pushing you then definitely not the one." Franny says shaking her head.

"Look that question is a you question Y/N. Do you feel ready? Are you in a loving and caring relationship?" She asks.

"I do feel ready and I am in a loving and caring relationship." I say to the ground.

"Then maybe you should talk to him about it." Franny says.

I look down.

"I want it to be special." I say looking down again.

"Y/N maybe you should just let things happen." Franny says. "You know just wait and it'll happen."

"Don't set anything up and wait for it to happen." She suggests.

"How though?" I ask.

"You wait, those kinds of things happen the best when not planned." Franny explains.

"One day that little kiss will turn into passionately looking at each other." She says.

"Has it happened to you?" I ask.

"Definitely, some of the best sex I've ever had has been from that." She smiles.

I cringe, she's dating my brother. She's talking about my brother. She realises and laughs.

"I didn't mean to make it weird." She laughs.

"All good." I say.

"Y/N when do we get to meet the lucky guy?" Franny asks.

"Um, I don't know." I say looking away.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Franny asks. "Do you not want us to know who he is?"