Chapter 65

(DANIEL'S POV)//15TH JULY 2021//

I know I lost my temper last night But the idea of Zach doing it with my sister made me made. When we got home Franny yelled at me for like 30 minuets and really pushed everything together. All those little pieces that seemed very weird to me finally made sense. Am I over the moon about it, not 100% but I'm happy. It's just gonna take some time to get used to it.

We are sitting at the table while the girls order. Making small talk has never been hard for us but it was right now.

"Wait quick question." Corbyn says to Zach.

"Yeah?" Zach says putting his phone down.

"I'll be okay, was that about Y/N?" Corbyn asks.

"Yeah." He says.

"I knew that." Jack jokes.

"I have so many questions." Jonah says shaking his head in confusion.

"I have 100s." I chuckle.

"Ask me. I don't mind." Zach says.

I noticed he wasn't looking at us, he was watching Y/N.

"Zach you good?" Jack asks.

"Is it just me or do the girls look uncomfortable?" He asks.

We all look. Y/N looks over at us and Zach's eyes match hers. He gestures for her to come back to the table and she does, followed by the other girls.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"The waiter guy was flirting with us and making us uncomfortable." Lera says.

"He is like 50." Jack says.

"Exactly." Franny said.

"He keeps calling Y/N baby girl, me sweet baby and Franny pretty baby." Lera says.

I look at my sister who had her head in Zach's neck while he rubbed her back and whispered into her ear.

"We will go wait over there." Corbyn says.

"You girls stay here." Daniel says.

We stand up and the girls sit down. All us boys go to waiting place for foods and the old man keeps looking at the girls. They still looked very uncomfortable.

"Okay question time." Corbyn says rubbing his hands together.

Zach looked more worried about the old man.

"Zach you good?" Jack asks agin.

"Give me a minuet then I'm all ears." Zach says walking back to the table.

He takes his jumper off and gives it to Y/N. He kisses her cheek and whispers something into her ear that makes her giggle. Zach walks back to us and Y/N puts the jumper on. Franny gives me a look, actually most of our massive group gives me a look.

"Im back." Zach says.

"Okay I want first question?!" Jonah says.

"No I want first question." Corbyn complains.

Zach rolls his eyes.

"Daniel how about you go first?" Jack says.

"Okay, first date." I say.

"First date was the day she got her boot off." Zach says.

"That was in December." Corbyn says.

"correct." Zach says.

"When did you realise you liked her?" Jonah asks.

"I know!" Jack says excited.

"When we went to the snow last year, just us. Zach was late, now he told you all he was with Kay but he was actually at Katies house with y/n was having a terrible panic attack." Jack says.

"Your joking?" I say.

"Nope." Jack says.

"Zach doesn't know anything but go to Y/N when she's having a panic attack." Jack continuous.

"Are these questions for me or for you?" Zach asks jack.

"Well I mean me since you won't tell the whole story." Jack rolls his eyes.

Before we could ask more, we get called to get out for food. We take the food and carry it back to our table. Zach pulls Y/N's chair closer to him so he can have an arm around her.

"The rings!" Jack says excited.

"What?" Jonah says.

"They have matching rings." Jack says pointing at Y/N and Zach.

"Ohh let me see." Lera says excited.

The two put their hands out and reveals matching butterfly rings.

"How did we not know?" Jonah says little but mad.

"Its called hiding." Y/N laughs.

"But seriously, you guys must be joking for longer than 6 months you've been seeing each other with out us knowing?" Corbyn says surprised.

"We were in the same god damn movie and we didn't see you." Lera says.

The two laugh.

"Fans?" Franny asks.

"There are rumours, but we haven't said yes to anything." Zach says.

"You should tell the fans, they already love you guys." I say.

"But the hate." Y/N says.

"The hate sucks yes but Y/N fans are so sweet." Lera says.

"Your probably right." She says.

"Ohh don't tell them yet! You got to mess with them first." Jack says.

"Leave little hints, like a trail. Then in like a month or more finally tell people" Jack complains.

"But that's so rude." Y/N says.

"Its not rude it's fun." Corbyn laughs.

"Start in Hawaii." Jonah says.

The two share a look.