Chapter 9

(ZACHS POV)//1:30AM 11 MAY 2020//

In my car I have a very drunk Jack, Crawford and a very happy Y/N. In front of us was Daniel, Christian and JC. We are following Corey in a car with a drunk Daniel Silva. Daniel was worried about it and so I was too. I look behind me at Jack hugging Y/N who was laughing hysterically when I hear a loud bang and flash of lights. I swerve the car and everyone gasps at the sight.

"Corey!" We all yell as everyone gets out of the car.

Daniel dived into the car and dragged Corey out of it, Christian and Crawford chase Daniel Silva. Jack goes to help Daniel, it was like the alcohol dropped out of him. Daniel gives me a look and I scavenge for my phone.

"Corey! No please!" I hear from behind me.

I turn and see Y/N crying. She emotions flowing out. I grab her before she runs to Daniel and Jack. I pull her to me and as I call I whisper to her.

"It's okay everything's going to be okay." I say as my phone talks.

"Hello 911 how can I help?" A voice says.

"There's been a crash, I need an ambulance and police." I say quickly.

I felt little arms wrap around my neck and look down at Y/N crying into my chest. I wrap an arm around her.

"Of course sir can I get an address?" The lady asks.

"*address* and please hurry." I say.

"Of course sir I have an ambulance and police on there way." The voice says.

"Thank you." I say.

The phone hangs up and Y/N was still crying, her breathing all over the place.

"Hey Y/N look at me." I say quickly but quietly.

She looks at me red eyes.

"Everything's going to be okay, I promise you." I say softly.

"Promise?" She whimpers.

I look to Daniel who was crying with Corey in his arms. I look back at Y/N.

"No matter what happens." I say holding her tighter so she can't see the scene I was.

I run my fingers through her hair as I watched Daniel and Jack. I gulp this wasn't going to be okay.

//5 MINUTES LATER//

I hear sirens and I see an Ambulance and Police car speeding down the road. I pull Y/N to the side walk, so we are out of the way. The help jumps out and goes to allocated areas for the situation. Christian comes over to me pats my back before taking Y/N from me. I couldn't help but just wanna hold her but I let her attach herself to Christian. Then I feel a cold hand part my fingers and hold my hand. I look down it was Y/N's hand. I tightly take her hand and wait for someone to come and talk to us.

"Did you get Silva?" I ask Christian.

"Yeah we had to sit on him to stop from running away." He says angrily.

"Is Daniel okay?" He asks quietly so his sister doesn't hear.

I shake my head and look to the ground. We watch them take Corey in the ambulance and Daniel comes over to us. Y/ N spins around and hugs Daniel, letting go of my hand. He picks her up and cries, making her worse.

We all crying now as they begin to clean up the scene all trying to comfort each other.

"Hello all." A police says.

"Hey." Crawford says wiping his tears.

"I'm so sorry but we have news, Corey didn't make it." He says putting his hat against his chest.

"I'm so sorry for you loose." He says.

Everyone was crying now terribly. Daniel had to actually pick Y/N up. Y/N only knew Corey for a short time but he really impacted her, they got extremely close. No one was ready to loose him now.

"Umm, I'll call his mom." Crawford says taking his phone out.

We all stand while Crawford tells. Corey's mom before all going home.

//MY HOUSE//

I walk inside after dropping Jack off. I go to the kitchen and get a drink.

"Hello sweetie, what are you doing home now?" My mom asks from the stairs.

I turn around and she saw my red eyes.

"Honey what's wrong?" She asks.

"Corey was in an accident." I say tears filling my eyes. "He didn't make it."

"W-what, h-how?" She says her eyes getting teary.

I tell her about the crash, I tell her everything. Well I left out some bits about Y/N and I. She just hugs me as I cry.

"He's out of pain now darling. You wouldn't want him in that type of pain after a crash like that." She reminds me kissing my forehead.

I nod my head.

"It just sucks, seeing him like that." I say wiping my eyes.

"Like I don't even know what to do with Daniel." I say softly

"Comfort but don't forget to give yourself time too." My mom says rubbing my back.

"I know." I take deep breaths.

"Now go upstairs and get some sleep." She says hugging me again.

We say night and I go upstairs. I open my phone and sit on the edge of my bed, I decide to text Daniel.

Hey Daniel, I'm don't even know what to say. I'm so sorry man, I wish we didn't have to witness or even go through this, it sucks. I'm always here for you and your family if you want to talk. I don't think Corey's gone, I think he's looking down at us now, watching us, guiding us. I love you man.

I get ready for bed when I get a response back.

Hey Zach, thanks man. I'm so sorry too. Tonight is night we will never forget. Thank you for looking after Y/N while we got stuff sorted, I really thought she'd be worse then what she was. I thought she would've have had a panic attack or something. I'm always here for you too. He is watching and he is watching us smiling. I love you too.

I smile at his text before getting into bed. I roll over and turn my lamp off. I lay in the dark for a while when I realise I should check on Y/N, no she's sleeping by now. Unless she's not. Just to be sure I pick up my phone.

Hey Y/N, I'm so sorry that we had to see that tonight. I know your really upset right now but know everyone around you loves and wants the best for you. I know Corey really loved you, he always asks about you to Daniel even before he meant you. He's in a better place now and is watching over us. Have a good night sleep, I'm always here to talk. Xx

I take a deep breath before finally closing my eyes. The whole night the last conversation I had with Corey ran circles in my head. It was the most meaningful conversation him and I have ever had.

(Y/NS POV)//11 MAY 2020//

I barely got any sleep last night, I just kept tossing and turning. I was upset and angry with Silva. I walk downstairs and hug Daniel straight away. I know he had a tougher night.

"Good morning." He says softly.

"Crawford wants us to come over Daniel." Christian says walking out of his room.

Daniel nods his head and we stay hugging.

"Y/N some people are here for you." My mom says softly.

I turn to the door and see my three best friends looking at me. They all quickly attach themselves to me and I cry in their arms.

"Oh Y/N we are so sorry." Adam says.

Lillian let's go and hugs Daniel and Christian.

"We are sorry to you guys too." She says.

"You guys look after her today." I hear Daniel whisper to Lillian.

"To best we can." She smiles lightly.

I say goodbye to Daniel and Christian before I go upstairs with my friends to my room.