Chapter 38

(ZACHS POV)//15TH FEBRUARY 2020//

I woke up with Y/N cuddled up to my side. I smile down at her. She's to adorable. Last night was something she'd never done before. For some reason her innocence made it even hotter to me. The way she was so proud of herself afterwards. Now she's cuddled up, in my shirt, next to me as my girlfriend. She's my girlfriend it sounded so out there to me.

I slowly pull myself out of the bed and covered her back up with blankets I look at the breakfast menu and picked something for us to eat.

//FOOD GETS HERE//

I open the door for the service and take the cart in myself since Y/N is in a state she doesn't like any people to see.

I go to her side and kiss her forehead.

"Beautiful it's time to wake up." I whisper.

She groans and rolls over, like she was looking for me. Her hand started to pat around the bed, it made me chuckle.

"Beautiful I'm already out of bed." I say kissing her cheek.

She opens her eyes and looks at me.

"Cuddles?" She asks in her sleepy tone.

"Breakfast beautiful." I say.

Go we sit on the couch in front of the TV. After eating she puts her plate on the floor and cuddles back up to me.

"What's wrong darling?" I ask chuckling at her sleepiness.

"I'm tired." She says.

"Okay, go back to bed then." I say.

"Will you come?" She asks with puppy dog eyes.

"I will." I smile.

We both get back into the bed and fall back asleep in each other's arms. This is my new favourite feeling.

//1:20//

Y/N and I are dressed and out of bed. Y/N was in some shorts and one of my hoodies while I'm in my jeans and a t-shirt. I have to go to the studio but I'm taking her to Adam's house to film an another video, so we have both showered. I had this stuff packed yesterday, Katie slipped me a pair of Y/N's shorts last night to put with my stuff, along with some under garments for her.

"You coming?" I ask as she's looking at he phone.

"Coming," she smiles.

We both walk out of the room and down to front desk. We check before going to the car.

"My girlfriend." I smile at her as we drive.

"My boyfriend." She smiles.

I take her hand in mine as I drive rubbing my thumb over it.

//ADAM'S HOUSE//

We both get out of the car.

"I'll get my dress." She says.

"Don't worry, I'll drop it off tonight." I say.

"You can't my entire family is going to be at my house." She says.

"Hmm." I didn't realise that.

"Then I guess you can take it." I say.

I go to back of my car and take my clothes out of back pack. I place them in my car and give her the back pack.

"Zach this is yours." She says.

"You can have it till I see you next." I smile.

"If I must." She giggles.