Chapter 11

(Y/NS POV)//18TH MAY 2020//

We are standing outside with balloons that has what Corey was to us written on them. I was standing looking at the few after we let go of the balloons. Jack came over and hugs me.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"I'm okay. How are you?" I ask as we pull away.

"Been better." He says.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask him.

"Yeah what's up?" He says.

"I know this is weird but do you know anything about Zach threatening Liam?" I ask.

Jack looks at me for a second.

"No, why what happened?" He asks.

"I ran into Liam the other day and he said Zach threatened him but when I asked Zach and he totally denied it." I say as we both look at Zach talking to JC and Kian.

"I mean after everything Liam's done I would believe Zach." Jack says.

"Yeah your probably right." I say nodding.

(ZACHS POV)//21ST MAY 2020//

Yesterday was Corey's funeral and it was good. It wasn't the happiest day but we all got to go say goodbye.

Today I walked downstairs and Jack was talking to Ryan.

"Hey Zach." Jack says as we do our bro hug.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well I had a question for you." He asks.

"Yeah sure ask away." I say as I watch Ryan run upstairs.

"I was talking to Y/N and she was talking about her Liam told her you threatened him." Jack says.

My eyes widen.

"So you did do it!" He says pushing me.

I covered his mouth.

"Shut up, you understand." I say sternly.

"Of course." He says into my hand.

I move it away slowly.

"You can't tell anyone you understand. If she finds out I lied to her and did it I'm dead. She'll tell Daniel and Christian, I'll have them on my case and then I'll have to deal with shit with Kay and management." I say.

"Why would you do it then?" He asks.

I think for a second.

"I don't know, I watched her leave she was crying. I saw Liam, he was talking about how good the sex was and then he saw me and started to dis me to his friends, I don't know something came over and I couldn't help it." I say rubbing my eyes.

"What did you even say to him?" Jack says leaning against the bench.

"I don't remember to be honest." I say looking away.

"Zach I know you know what you said now tell me what it was?" Jack says.

"I don't remember." I say.

"Why do it I don't understand? Do you like her?" Jack asks with a face.

"Of course I don't like her, she's like my sister." I say to him.

"You better not like her, her brothers will kill you." He shakes his head.

"I don't, Okay?" I say sternly.

"If you say so." Jack says.

My mom comes downstairs and smiles at me and Jack.

"Reese where are you?" My mom asks.

"I'm here!" Reese says running in from outside.

"You wanna something fun?" My mom asks.

"What?" She says excited.

"Well because we are all going out tomorrow night, Y/N as agreed to come and spend the night with you." My mom says.

Reese starts to jump up and down happily.

"Y/N/N(YOUR NICKNAME)!" Reese yells as she runs upstairs.

My mom laughs.

//22TH MAY 2020(NIGHT)//

I walk into house quietly thinking Y/N and Reese would be asleep.

"Reece you need to go to bed." I hear laughing from the kitchen.

"Why?!" Reese laughs.

"Cause if you mom comes home and your still awake she'll never let me babysit you again." She laughs.

I walk around the corner and both their eyes widen.

"Reese are you disobeying Y/N?" I say crossing my arms. "She won't come and look after you if you are disobeying her."

"Okay I'll go get ready for bed." Reese says getting down from kneeling on a chair.

"I-I'll be upstairs in a sec." Y/N says.

Y/N was ready to crawl into bed. Her hair in a messy bun, no make up, a oversized shirt and short shorts.

"You can breathe Y/N." I laugh.

"I know but you scared me." She says with a giggle.

"I'm sorry for scaring you." I say standing next to her. "Let me help you clean up in return."

"No Zach it's fine I can clean up." She says taking a plate of my hand.

"Go tuck my sister and come back and help me." I say giving her a look.

She rolls her eyes playfully and goes upstairs. I smile to myself. She looked so adorable. While she was upstairs her phone went off. I look over lightly but I had to look twice at the name. Liam😊

I take a deep breath and read the notification.

I had a great time again today Y/N. Thank you for giving me a second chance. I love you.

My jaw clenches. I want to pick up the phone and warn this kid what's coming for him if he continues to see Y/N but I keep it together.

She comes back downstairs and picks up her phone. I watch her eyes widen and she gulps.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Oh nothing just something K-A-Katie send." She stutters.

She was trying to hide who had texted her, I could tell.

"Okay I'll wash you dry and put away." I say to her pretend I didn't see the message.

She nods her head and both do our jobs. Have a small conversations.

"What'll happen if we go into full lockdown for the band?" She asks.

"I don't know. We haven't really thought about that." I say shaking my head.

"Maybe you could cause could just use the studio at Daniel's house." She suggest.

"That's not a bad idea." I smile at her.

We share a smile and continue to clean up. After we are done I head upstairs. I open my phone and dial a number I never wanted to dial.

"Who is this?" Liam answers.

"It's Zach." I say stepping into my bathroom so Y/N doesn't hear.

"What do you want?" He groans.

"What did I tell you?" I growl.

"Stay away from Y/N. But I'm not hurting her am I!" He yells at me.

"Watch yourself! If I see any tears come from her eyes and they are about you I'll make you cry ten times fucking worse." I say sternly then hang up on the phone.

I step out of my bathroom. I go to Reese room where Y/N and Reese are sleeping. She doesn't deserve to get hurt. She's to good for that.