Chapter 35

(Y/NS POV)//17TH JANUARY 2021//

Last night with Zach was amazing. I loved spending time with him and I hated leaving this morning but I'm helping Adam film a video.

I get to Adams house and see everyone is there. I had clothes to change into at Zach's house so I was in different clothes from yesterday.

"Hey guys!" I say walking into the house.

"Hey girl!" They yell back.

They all run over to me before stopping before they hug me. They all smile widely.

"What's wrong?" I laugh.

"Zach's hoodie." Lillian smiles.

I smile down at the hoodie. I was cold so he gave it to me.

"So he gave me his hoodie so what?" I say to them.

"You spend the night at his place!" Katie yells excited.

I smile and blush to the floor. They pull me into the kitchen and ask me to tell them about the night. I skip over a whole part not wanting to tell them what happened. Not that I was embarrassed but I felt happy not telling them.

Then we all sit in front of the camera together and begin to film a video.

"Hey everyone it is Adam and I'm back with the Power Puff girls!" Adam yells.

"Power puff girls?" Katie asks.

"That's the name the fans gave you, Adam and the Power Puff Girls." Adam smile at us.

"Who's who?" Lillian asks.

"I'm pretty sure they said, Lillian is Blossom, Katie is Buttercup and Y/N is Bubbles." Adam says pointing at me.

"Why am I bubbles?" I ask.

"Innocence baby, you're innocence." Adam says patting my leg.

We all laugh.

"Anyway, guys today we are doing called Big Sister Advise!" Adam smiles.

We all clap before Adam opens his photo.

"I have picked a few questions from my Instagram poll I put up for what you guys wanna know. And I'm gonna ask the girls and myself them so you guys get an answer." Adam explains.

We all nod our heads.

"First question: what are some red flags in a relationship?" Adam asks and looking at us.

"I feel like a big one is when they don't let you see their phone." Katie says. "Like when you touch it, they get defensive and snatch it even if you weren't gonna go through it."

"I agree with Katie but I also feel like when you get that feeling in your gut, like when your not 100% sure on something or you feel really sick around them." Lillian says.

"Yeah I agree with you." Adam says. "Y/N you got anything to add?"

"I agree with you all but I feel like some times you can't see the red flags so I feel like sometimes you just got to trust the people around you and kind of like see how they behave around others, like your friends and family." I say.

They all nod their heads.

"So some red flags maybe, becoming defensive, you feeling sick or sort off with them or if your family is warning you or they change themselves around others." Adam says to the camera.

"I wanna say the next question!" Lillian laughs.

She takes Adam's phone.

"Oh, okay here's one. How do you know if someone likes you?" Lillian says.

"Okay none of you guys can answer this question." Adam says shaking his head.

"Why?" We all say with a surprised gasp.

"Cause a guy could make out with you and buy you a car and you still don't think he likes you." Adam says directly at me.

"Oh watch me." I say to Adam then turn to camera.

"If you wanna know if a guy likes you, see if he's making time to be around you. Trying to be in situations with you. He might also try and get close with your family and friends." I say.

"He might also beat up your toxic ex boyfriend." Katie laughs.

"Or he might come to every panic attack you ever have to make sure you're okay." Lillian says nudging me.

"He also might call you during his job to see what you think of what he created." Adam says.

They are all looking at me making me blush to the floor.

"For real doe, if he likes you, you'll know." Adam says. "You should be able to feel it."

"Next question!" Katie says taking the phone. "How do you know you're ready to do the deed? If so how do I tell my partner?"

Adam pushes me back against the couch.

"The virgin can't answer this." He laughs.

The girls and I also laugh.

"I feel like you know when you're ready, like if you're with someone you love and you trust you'll just be able to know." Lillian says.

"And you don't have to exactly tell them, you can give them hints. If you do wanna be straight up you can just be I'm ready if you are." Adam says.

"Yeah I think those are really good things." Katie says. "Y/N take notes."

We all laugh.

"My turn!" I say taking the phone. "What do I do if I feel left out of the group?"

I picked this one because I know how that feels. As back in Washington because of al my medical things and stuff I wasn't around my group like I used to be so I did end up being the odd one out.

"If you are feeling let out, the best thing to to is talk to your group and if they keep making you feel that way, leave the group all together. If they really cared about you, you wouldn't have to try to be noticed, they'd think of you anyway." I say.

"I agree with Y/N, don't put you're self around people who make you feel useless." Lillian says.

"And if they are tell those mother fuckers to get out of your life!" Katie says with her expensive accent.

We all laugh at her.

//1 HOUR LATER//

After mucking around for a while we finish the video. It was so fun to film and be in front of the camera. Then I head home to get ready for school tomorrow.