Chapter 8

(Y/NS POV)//8TH MAY 2020//

It's been a few hours and Adam hasn't given me my phone back. We are all talking and just laughing when Adam jumps up from the bed.

"He texted back!" He smiles. "He says Y/N can you give Adam my number, he is such a hottie."

Adam turns to me and we all laugh.

"Give me the phone Adam." I laugh.

He hands me the phone sadly.

Hey Y/N, I'm glad your okay. Liam doesn't deserve you anyway, please don't ever loose yourself over a boy, if he really loves you he would love you for yourself not what he makes of you. Keep those friends close, I think they are the best thing for you.

I smile he was so protective.

"Awww, he is so caring!" Lillian says i aww.

"He is hot and caring god damn!" Katie says flopping back on the bed.

"Did anyone read the part where he likes us!?" Adam says smiling.

"Of course he likes you guys. You care about me." I smile at them.

They all tackle and hug me.

"We love you Y/N!" They all yell.

"I love you too!" I yell.

We all laugh before continuing our fun night.

//10TH MAY 2020//

I walk into Corey's birthday party. He didn't mind me partying before. I got permission to go this party because I knew most people there. I walk in with Daniel and Christian and Corey greets us at the door.

"My favourite Seavey!" Corey says hugging me ignoring my brothers.

"Happy birthday!" I yell as we pull away.

"Thank you beautiful girl." He smiles.

"I guess I'll say hi to you two." He says sarcastically to the boys.

He hugs them and we continue to walk through the house finding our other friends. Daniel and Christian leave me to go hangout with some girls and Corey comes running to me.

"You should not be alone tonight!" He says with a gasp.

"Why?" I laugh.

"I don't know." He laughs.

We start having a wonderful conversation.

"So how's the boyfriend?" He asks.

"Oh Umm, we broke up." I say looking down.

"He didn't cheat did he!? I've seen that look down before." Corey says shaking his head.

"Yeah he did." I say quietly.

"What a bitch." Corey says crossing his arms.

"Don't worry Y/N there's lots more fish in the sea." He laughs. "One will love you for you."

"Thank you Corey." I smile up at him.

"Anytime mini Seavey. Now go and have fun!" He says running off to JC.

I laugh at his drunk ability.

"Y/N!?" I hear from behind me.

Nezza and Franny run to me. I laugh and we spend the rest of the party dancing and singing.

(ZACHS POV)

I was worried about Y/N being here. I haven't seen her since I watched her leave the party the other day crying. Corey comes over to me and puts his arm around me.