Chapter 24

(Y/NS POV)//30TH OCTOBER 2020//

Last night really killed me. It was so scary and frightening for me but as soon as I heard his voice last of me felt okay. I knew he'd keep me safe. Something back his voice and his touch that keeps me feeling safe. Sleeping in the same bed even made me safe. The way the entire night he had a hand on me. Either my hip, my shoulder, my hand and even my leg. He knew I needed something to make sure he was still there and he made sure to do that.

I woke up to Adam standing over us with a phone.

"Adam stop!" I hear Lillian whisper yells.

"It's fine they'll want to remember this." Adam laughs.

"Adam stop." I groan rolling over.

I sit up quickly as I had rolling onto Zach's arm and I didn't want to hurt him. He just chuckles in his sleepiness.

"What's that for?" He says opening his eyes lightly.

"I didn't want to hurt you." I say softly.

"Your not gonna hurt me." He says also sitting up.

"Hello Adam." He chuckles.

"Hey man." Adam gulps at Zach's shirtless body.

I kick Adam and he gets off the bed.

"How are you feeling Y/N?" Katie asks sitting next to me.

"I'm feeling a little bit sick but besides that I'm okay." I say.

"That's good, don't take any medicine though, you just need food." Lillian says sternly.

I nod my head. Zach picks up his phone and groans.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Jack's been calling me all night and morning." He says rubbing his eyes.

"Why?" I ask before remembering he was supposed to be at the snow right now. "The snow?"

"Yeah." He says calling Jack.

"Dude it's fine I'm about to head up." He says standing up.

"I promise everything is fine, I just had to do something." Zach says.

"I'll tell you when I get up there, right now I have to say goodbye to some friends." He continues.

"I'll call you in the car." Zach starts putting his stuff in his pockets.

He hangs up.

"I didn't know you had to be at the snow." I say and fiddle with my fingers.

"Y/N you know I'd rather you be okay then me be in the snow any day." He says giving me eyes.

"But it's your holiday, you shouldn't have to deal with me." I start to feel super insecure.

"We will give you guys a minute." Katie says as she gestures the other two to follow.

Zach sits in front of me.

"Y/N Seavey, look at me." He says.

I look at him.

"You are to important to let anything happen to you. If I get a call saying your hurt or in trouble that's the first place I'm going. You already know that, so stop worrying and feeling bad. If I went to the snow last night and knew you were here freaking out I would have driven back anyway." He says softly.

"You promise?" I ask.

"I promise. But now if I don't get up there Jack's gonna kill me." I laugh.