Chapter 40

(Y/NS POV)//1ST MARCH 2021//

Who knew my first night here in Utah id be arguing with my family about me having a boyfriend.

"Y/N is he your boyfriend?" Mom asks stepping closer to me.

I look at the phone in her hands. Zach and I kissing at the pier. The day he asked me to be his. He hand his arms tightly around my waist as he kissed me. Mine around his neck.

"Fine, it's my boyfriend." I say looking down.

"See how hard was that?" Mom says hugging me.

I hug her back.

"Please don't be mad." I say as we pull away. "That goes for everyone."

"Im not mad." Jeff says.

"I'm not mad." Anna says.

"Im certainly not mad." Keri says.

"Thats lovely you have a boyfriend dear." Myta says hugging me.

Christian and Daniel giving me the eyes.

"Boys please." I pled.

"How long?" Christian asks.

"Offical dating, one month." She says.

The two boys look at each other.

"Sounds fishy, I don't like it, break up with him." Daniel says, taking his phone back.

"I'm not breaking up with him because you don't like him because you don't even know him." I say

"Then tell me about him?" Daniel says

I gulp.

"He's extremely nice and sweet." I say.

"So you settle for a simp." Daniel says.

You know normally I wouldn't be scared about Daniel but right now I was. He was towering over me. Most people do thanks to my size but still.

"He's not a simp, he is extremely protective." I say.

I start to forget Zach's in the room.

"He really cares about me. He never pushes me to do anything I don't want to. He works really hard and is super kind to his family. My entire friend group love him." I say.

"He never lets me down. I text him I'm not feeling well, next thing I know he's on the phone with me asking every question he can think of." I continue.

"Y/N you just got out of a relationship." Daniel says.

"I left that relationship almost 5 months ago." I say.

"Daniel you're my brother and I love you but you don't get to decide who I love or who I date." I say feeling angry.

"Your my sister, Im supposed to protect you." He says.

"He protects me too." I say.

"The other day I wanted to post this pick with my friends and he took my phone and wouldn't give it back to me until I promised to not post it." I say.

"What was the picture?" He asks.

"We were in our pj's." I say.

"Wow sounds very protective doesn't let you post pictures in your pyjamas." Zach mocks.

He was mocking himself but still.

"He had his reasons." I say.

"Show me the photo." Daniel says.