Chapter 6

(KERI' POV)//1ST APRIL//

I've got to admit, I don't like this new Y/N Seavey. It's not my daughter at all. I know it's not her friends, Adam, Katie or Lillian. It's her boyfriend. Liam. He was bad news and I didn't like it.

Daniel walks into the house with the boys.

"Who's books are in the boxes?" Corbyn asks.

"Y/N's." I say softly.

Daniel hugs me.

"What do you mean? Has she read all of them?" Jonah says.

"Nope, she's getting rid of them." I say my eyes getting teary. "Even her skateboard."

"She doesn't care anymore." I say as Anna hugs me.

"Oh Mom, it's fine, she's just finding herself." Anna says.

"Even her skateboard?" Jack says in disbelief.

"Yeah, Liam doesn't like skateboarding or reading or trying in school." I say taking a deep breath.

"Really it's all the boyfriend?" Zach says with a little chuckle.

"Yep, anything he says goes. She can't talk to any guy but he can talk to whoever he wants." I say shaking my head.

"She's 15." Corbyn says shaking his head.

"This makes me feel sick." Jonah says.

I remember my little girl who loved art, reading, learning, music and skateboarding. Not my current daughter.

(ZACHS POV)//8TH APRIL//

It's so sad, Y/N didn't come to Daniel's family birthday nor did she come to Easter lunch. This isn't the Y/N I know, this isn't the Y/N I held having panic attacks in 2016. It's still the Y/N I'm protective over and concerned about. Not that she cares.

I walk into a party when I see Adam.

"Hey Adam right?" I ask him.

"Yes that is my name." He smiles at me. "Your Zach Herron?"

"Yeah that's me. Your friends with Y/N right?" I say.

"Yeah, sort of." He says shaking his head. "She's hitting a few bumps in the road."

"What do you mean?" I say quickly.

"Shes sort of abandoned our group, she loves Rihanna and her group now." Adam says rolling his eyes.

"Who is Rihanna and her group?" I ask.

"They are the popular girls, they are sluts of you ask me." Adam says crossing his arms.

"Here they are." He says with a snarl as a bunch as girls walk in.

One girl made me clench my jaw. Y/N Seavey in a tiny dress. She walks over to her boyfriend who slaps her ass aspens kisses her.

"It's sad, the girls and I really liked her." Adam says shaking his head.

"She shouldn't be here." I say.

"Welp good luck getting her out." Adam says.

I say bye to Adam and walk over to Y/N. Her eyes widen as she sees me and starts to walk away. I catch up with her and pull her to me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I say sternly.

She looks at me. Fear crowded her eyes.

"None of your business." She says pulling her arm around me.