Chapter 36

(ZACHS POV)/14TH FEBRUARY 2021//

I have my person and I couldn't be happier. Y/N Seavey is my person. She's my everything. It's only be a few months but I can't go a day with out contact with her. No one knows at all, no one knows we are even seeing anyone. There are some suspicions but nothing to point we are seeing each other. Not even the boys (except Jack) or our families know, which was gonna be hard to hide on the trip but we do it all the time so it shouldn't matter. Her closets friends know but that isn't a big surprise.

Today I was with the boys and we were back in the studio writing some songs. But it was also Valentine's Day and I'm taking Y/N out to dinner. I'm also hoping on asking the question, if she'd be my girlfriend.

I was in the booth and when I walk out the boys are all starring wide eyed at my phone.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Who the hell is giggles?" Corbyn asks. "And why is she going to meet you at K's house?"

My eyes widen, I snatch my phone back.

"That's no one, no one at all." I say pushing my phone into my back pocket.

"Who is it?" Daniel asks. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I guessed it!" Jonah yells.

"He never said it." Corbyn says back.

"Pay me boys." Jonah laughs.

"Jonah, he never said he had a girlfriend." Jack says crossing his arms.

"I don't have a girlfriend." I say turning around.

"Oh really, so if we go through the messages with giggles it won't be filled with I'm gonna pick you up at 7." Daniel says crossing his arms.

"I don't have a girlfriend." I say.

"Dude just tells us." Corbyn says.

"You don't have to give us a name or even a person, just tell us if your seeing someone!" Jack pleads.

I turn to all the boys giving me puppy dog eyes. I take a deep breath, I've been dying to tell them. I know 3 would be over the moon but I know 1 would kill me.

"I'm seeing someone but she's not my girlfriend." I say.

"I knew he was seeing someone." Jonah says.

"How long have you been seeing them?" Jonah asks.

"3 months." I say smiling.

"I could tell." Corbyn says.

"What do you all mean?" I ask.

"You were way happier and you always had something to do, or someplace to be. Plus way more defensive about your phone." Corbyn says.

"It was obvious to us either you were seeing someone or you were seeing Kay again." Daniel says shivering in the last few words.

"So she's not your girlfriend?" Jack says obviously confused.

"No, I'm asking her tonight." I say.

"Ooo! Yay!" Daniel claps.

Would he be saying that if he knew it was his sister?

"Tells us how it goes." Corbyn says with the same smile.

"Unless he's gonna get it tonight." Jonah says with a smirk.

I shake my head.

"This relationship isn't like that." I say to them.

The truth was Y/N and I haven't had any sexual activities since the first time in January. I don't know why but I liked it like that. Knowing that when she's ready, she'll be comfortable coming and telling me, makes me smile.