Chapter 2

(Y/NS POV)//2ND JANUARY 2020//

I take a deep breath in as I walk off the plane. My feet touch the ramp and my whole heart pumps. I was so nervous to be back on LA, I haven't been here in years, well what felt like years. But part of me was happy I was back in LA. I hadn't really changed to when I was here last, I mean I have developed more but I haven't changed mentally.

I walk into the airport part and start to walk to the baggage claim. I followed the signs and was texting my grandma. I laugh at her text message "I found it". She was talking about my skateboard, that happened to go missing yesterday as I was getting the last of my things. I guess my grandparents wanted something to keep from me.

I walk down an escalator when I see a big banner covered in glitter and a name. My name? I smile as I see my entire family and the Herron's under the banner. I walk towards them and my starts to cry wrapping her arms around me.

"Hey momma." I cry into her shoulder.

"My babies home." She cries.

My dad joins the hug.

"I'm gonna cry." He says wiping his eyes.

My mom laughs and my siblings run at me wrapping there arms around me.

"My little sister." Anna says kissing my head.

"Our sister." The boys all laugh smiling at me.

"Y/N!" Reese says running at me.

The fact she was so close to my height scared me.

"Hey cutie." I say picking her up.

"I missed you." She says hugging me tightly.

"I missed you too." I smile hugging her tightly.

I hugged Myta and Josh before Ryan.

"My bestie." Ryan says as we hug.

"Stop growing." I mumble into his shoulder.

"You wish." He chuckles.

"Zachary." I say looking at him.

He was tall, well tall compared to me. Something I forgot to tell you, I really like Zach. I always have. Before the band.

"Y/N." He says looking down at me.

We share a hug before pulling away.

"Are we late?!?" We hear.

Everyone turns to the doors and see the rest of the boys running to us.

They push past my brother and run to me. Jonah picks me up hugging me before handing me to Corbyn who hugs me, I then get passed to Jack who hugs me too.

"Guys I'm not a child." I laugh as Jack puts me down.

"Your the size of one." Christian chuckles.

I walk over to him and hit him. Everyone laughs before I go and get my suit cases from the collection.

"Where's your skateboard?" Jack asks looking at me.

"My grandparents have it." I say.

"You gave Nan and pip your skate board?" My mom says wide eyed.

"No they stole it." I say laughing.

My brothers take my bags. Anna puts her arm around me, Reese takes my hand and we walk out of the airport. I was happy, what a entrance back to LA.

//LUNCH//

Everyone was asking me questions about Washington. I answer all of them smiling.

"I'm glad your back." My sister says holding me close.