Chapter 10

(Y/NS POV)//11TH MAY 2020//

My friends and I are sitting in my room.

"Y/N you wanna see something?" Katie says softly.

I sit up and look at her. She hands me, my phone. I see a notification from Zach.

Hey Y/N, I'm so sorry that we had to see that tonight. I know you're really upset right now but know everyone around you loves and wants the best for you. I know Corey really loved you, he always asks about you to Daniel even before he meant you. He's in a better place now and is watching over us. Have a good night sleep, I'm always here to talk. Xx

I smile down to my phone.

"Y/N was he there?" Adam asks rubbing my back.

"Yeah he promised me it would be okay no matter what happened." I say wiping my tears.

"Oh Y/N, he didn't know what was going to happen." Lillian says hugging me.

"I know but why did it have to happen? Corey didn't deserve this." I cry into my best friends arms.

"Oh honey. It's okay, we don't know exactly how you feel but I can tell you we love you so much." Katie says joining the hug.

"I watched a movie once, it's has a line in it that I think shows something, "he's not truly gone if we forget about him." Adam says.

I nod my head and try to smile.

"You guys would have loved him." I say looking at them.

The rest of the day we all watch tv and eat food. We also talk about stuff, they were trying to distract me.

"Y/N have you texted Zach back?" Adam asks.

I shake my head and take my phone.

Hey Zach, thank you for your message made me definitely feel a little bit better. I'm sorry to you too, non of us were ready to loose Corey last night. Thank you for holding me last night and not letting me see Corey in that state, I think that would have made me worse. You're such a good friend to me. I'm always here is you want to talk too. Xx

I hit send and they all hug me again.

//17TH MAY 2020//

it's been a hard very days especially because Coronavirus has taken over our life. In the span of 4 days our life has fallen apart. Daniel and Christian came running into the house.

"Hey sweeties." My mom says.

"Hey mom." Daniel says.

"Y/N wanna come shopping with us?" Christian asks.

"Why?" I ask.

"Cause we are going to get blue balloons and streams and stuff." Daniel says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Cause Corey's funeral will be through zoom but before they put us into a full lockdown we can do an outside funeral and let balloons. You know a way for all of us to say goodbye together." Daniel says.

"Sounds good." I say.

I grab my phone and we all leave. As we are driving we stop at the scene. I could barely get out of the car, I haven't been here since the accident. But it was so different, very thing was decorated with presents and signs to Corey. I couldn't help but get a little bit tear.

"Hey, hey it's okay." Daniel says putting an arm around me.

"Look how much love he is getting." Christian smiles.

"Everyone loves him." I say.

We all get back in the car and drive to the shops. We order balloons, and get a heap of blue things. I walk out of the shop and go to the bathroom, on my way back I hear a voice.

"Y/N!" I hear.

I turn around and see Liam running up to me. I gulp.

"L-Liam." I say scared.

"Hey can we talk?" He asks.

"You have two minutes." I say crossing my arms.

"Look I am so sorry for what I did. It was so wrong and I really didn't want to do it. If I did Rachel was gonna tell everyone about your heart problems." He argues.

"Excuse you?" I stop him.

"She was gonna expose you." He says. "Then guess what happened."

"I don't wanna know." I say and start to walk away.

"That friend of your brothers threatened me!" He yells.

I stop in my steps and turn around.

"W-what?" I ask.

"Zach or whatever his name is threatened me afterwards, he said if I ever hurt you again he'd hurt me 10 times worse." Liam says walking closer to me.

"Z-Zach? W-wh-why would he do that?" I say shaking my head confused.

"I know babe, it was terrible. But I'm never gonna hurt you again. Please give me another chance." He asks.

I look down.

"Look Liam I'm going through a lot right and hearing that makes me really confused so I need some time." I say softly.

"I know about Corey, I'm so sorry." He says hugging me.

I don't push him away, I hug him back. I missed this, I really did.

"Please, when you're ready give me another chance." He says as we pull away.

"When I'm ready, I'll call you." I say as I start to walk away.

I walk back into the store and realise what I had done. I let the most damaging thing back into my life. I gulp but smile at my brothers. I couldn't tell anyone. I was going to ask Zach.

//THAT NIGHT//

I take my phone and call Zach.

"Hey Y/N, is everything okay?" Zach answers.

"Hey Zach, hey I just got something really weird told to me today and I'm confused." I say sitting on my bed.

"What is it?" He asks.

"I ran into Liam today and he told me you talked to him the night he cheated on me. He said you threatened him." I say.

Zach chuckles.

"I never did that, I saw him but I never threatened him." He says.

"You promise me?" I ask.

"I promise you. You're not asking this because you wanna get back together with him right?" He asks.

"No of course not." I say quickly.

I went red.

"Okay then." Zach says.

"I've got to go, bye Zach." I say.

"Bye Y/N." He says and we hang up.