Chapter 22

(ZACHS POV)//20th OCTOBER 2020//

We've been back for a while now and it's been great interacting with fans again. There's still so much strife with Kay though. I keep pushing and pushing but nothings working. Y/N's happy and has started picking Reese up a lot but little does Reese know Y/N's been fainting a lot. No one knows why, Doctors don't understand the spike in her passing out. They can't find anything wrong with her and I know it has her freaked up.

Today we're filming Fallin' for tv. I'm super excited we even have all the families here. I see Y/N walk in with Anna talking about something. We share a smile.

"Okay you boys ready to go?" A producer asks.

"Ready as anything." Daniel smiles.

He's been super happy lately as him and Franny are getting closer. By closed I mean dating. It's really good, I'm so happy for him. The only thing is he hasn't told management which me and this boys all advised he shouldn't.

"Okay let's go!" A producer says.

Lights go off and coloured ones come on. Daniel starts, then Jonah. Soon we are all rocking out and singing our new song.

I look off camera and see Y/N smiling as she films us. I wink at her before I continue to sing the bridge with Jack. It was so good, like I didn't know Jack I could that.

By the end they cut the cameras and we are all sweaty from the lights and everything we had put into the performance.

"What happened?" Ashley asks Y/N.

I didn't know what they were talking about.

"They came into the cafe and just sat there, they got food but even like 1 hour after they had eaten no one was moving." Y/N says.

"I was so uncomfortable." She continues.

"They are really pushing there limits." Anna says shaking her head.

"I mean it's like he's proud of it." Sydney says shaking her head.

"Shame on them, that's terrible." Ava says.

"Hey girlies, what you talking about?" Jack asks pulling me with him.

"Just Liam and Kay went to Y/N's work and just sat there." Anna says.

I look at her and her eyes go straight to the ground.

"He went to your work?" I ask.

"Y-yeah." Y/N says nodding her head a little bit.

"He wants to get killed doesn't he." I say shaking my head.

"Zach don't." She says fully looking at me.

"Fine." I say crossing my arms.

Y/N tells me and Jack what happened. Liam and Kay went to her work at the cafe and sat down. They had coffee and food but it didn't stop there. They kissed and cuddled, Y/N even thinks they had sex in the bathroom. It made her extremely uncomfortable and sad. She's been doing so week moving on but clearly Liam doesn't like that.

"Yo Zach wanna come to the snow with us?" Daniel asks me as we are packing up our guitars.

"Yeah." I smile.

"Cool! I'll tell the others." Daniel smiles.

Jack comes over to me and smiles.

"You coming to the snow with us?" He smiles.

"Yeah, I'll come." I say to him.

"Sweet!" He says smiling.

I chuckle at his actions.

"I feel bad for Y/N." Jack says softly.

"Tell me about it." I say rolling my eyes. "Does this kid not know what boundaries are?"

I was mad.

"I know, soon as I heard it made me sick." Jack shakes his head.

"He messed up and she's paying for it." I say looking at the girl talking to my mom.

"It's like she doesn't realise someone right in front of her." Jack says nudging me.

"I don't like her for the five hundredth time." I complain.

"I don't like her, who would like her?" Jack mimics. "You say that, then you go and save her."

"Jack please I'm don't like Daniel's baby sister." I say to him.

//29TH OCTOBER//

We are heading to the snow today. I'm driving by myself since I can't stay the entire time. I was upset I couldn't stay, but I had to do a stunt with Kay. People are starting to think we are broken up. I wonder why? It was only 9:30 at night. It wasn't a long drive so i wasn't worried. I was about 20 minutes away from my house when I get a call from Adam.

"Zach!?" He panics.

"Hey man what's up?" I ask concerned.

"I don't know, We are at Katie's place for a party." He says making me confused.

He started to breath heavily.

"Adam mate is everything okay?" I ask even more concerned.

"I don't know Zach, you need to get here. Y/N is having a panic attack, she won't come out of the bathroom. She said everything hurts and then started to cry and become hysterical. Next thing we know she ran to the bathroom and is throwing up. She won't let anyone in. We can hear her crying." Adam says.

My mind stops.

"Send me an address." I say quickly turning my car around.

"Is there anything we can do till you get here?" Adam panics.

"Talk quietly, don't scare her more. Look around is there anything you can think that would set her off, anyone she is scare of. And finally when she's really scared and having a panic attack she doesn't talk." I say remembering everything from the years ago she lived here in La.

"Okay tell me when you get here." Adam says.

"Okay, give me 10 minutes." I say.

We say bye and hang up.

"Hey Siri, ring Jack Avery." I say taking a deep breath.

"Hey man what's up?" Jack answers.

"I don't think I'm gonna make it up there tonight." I say as I start to drive through suburban streets.

"Why what's wrong?" Jack says confused.

"I got to help a friend out, and I think I'll be here for a while." I say pulling up to a party.

Loud music everywhere and the smell of alcohol filling my nose.

"What's going on?" Jack says asking concerned.

"Look I can't talk right now, I'll call you tomorrow morning." I say.

"Okay then." He says taking a deep breath.

We say bye and hang up.