Chapter 20

(ZACHS POV)//20th SEPTEMBER 2020//

Y/N's here looking after us all. She's the sweetest girl I've ever meant. She does school, helps Reese, Ryan and myself, cooks and cleans for us all. She's like a mom. I know she's gonna make a great mom. I'm still on bed rest but Reese, Ryan and Y/N like to all come and play while they help me showering. I stay in my boxers, Y/N's helps me, Reese and Ryan also help but they aren't as gentle as Y/N. She also cleans my clothes and makes me food.

Today I woke up to Reese yelling.

"ZACHY! BREAKFAST!" She yells banging on my door.

"Reese he is probably still sleeping." I hear as the door opens.

Y/N and Reese walk in with three plates of pan cakes.

"Good morning." I say sitting up.

"Good morning Zachy." Reese says kissing my cheek.

"Am I invited to breakfast?" Ryan chuckles coming in with another plate.

"What's happening?" I chuckle as they all sit around me.

"Well we thought you might like some company while you eat today?" Y/N smiles.

"Yep!" Reese agrees.

We all eat breakfast together laughing and playing around. It was fun. I couldn't get over Y/N's happy smile. She was so cute. Still in her matching pj set, messy hair and no make up. She was looking adorable.

"Okay so what's everyone doing today?" She asks as we all finish eating.

"I have school." Reese says rolling her eyes.

"I have school but remember my friend is coming over." Ryan says.

"I know." She smiles.

"I'm gonna do nothing." I say with a chuckle.

"Oh Zachy, it's okay I'll come and see you at lunch." Reese smiles.

"I'll be waiting." I smile to my sister.

"I told the boys to come over today." Y/N says to me.

"Why?" I ask.

"So your not lonely." She smiles.

She looks at her phone before her eyes widen.

"Shit, I have class in 20 minutes." She gasps.

"I'll take the plates and put them in the sinks." Ryan rolls his eyes.

"Thank you." She smiles at him.

"Go get ready." I say to her.

"Good point, I'll see you all once I'm on break, don't do anything stupid." She says as she stands up.

"I promise." I smile at her.

She smiles back before walking to the best bedroom to get ready.

//1 HOUR LATER//

Jack opens my bedroom door.

"Hello dude." He says.

"Hey dude, I thought you guys where coming in an hour?" I ask him.

"I came early." He says. "Why aren't you showered and dressed?"

"Zach I'm sorry, I forgot to help you." Y/N says as she walks into the room with towels.

"That's why." Jack nods his head.

"Hey Jack." She smiles.

"Don't you have class?" I ask her.

"Not for another 20 minutes." She says.

"Go be good student, you can deal with me later." I say giving her eyes.

"Fine but if I'm not done by Lunch, Ryan's showering you." She threatens.

"I'll take my chances." I chuckle.

She smiles putting the towels in the bathroom before leaving. Jack turns to me.

"Someone's mother hen around here isn't she?" Jack laughs.

"She really is, I mean her and Ryan are the same age but she does most of the work. Ryan's just here." I chuckle.

"She showers you, what's that like?" He chuckles.

"Oh shut up, it's really nothing. I do most of it she's just there to help." I say rolling my eyes.

//LUNCH TIME//

All the boys are here now. Reese came in asking what I wanted for lunch cause Y/N was going out. The boys all had orders for her but I rolled my eyes and told her to surprise me.

"I'm home!" Y/N yells from the front door.

"My sisters a house wife." Daniel laughs.

"She's like a little mouse." Corbyn laughs.

"She really is." I say.

"Food for the boys." She says coming into the room.

"Thank you Y/N." They all smile.

They all take there food and I take mine.

"Zach Ryan's coming to help you shower in about 30minuets." She says as she's leaving before I can argue with her.

"Ryan has to help you shower?" The boys laugh.

I didn't think it was best to tell Daniel.

"I surprised you have taken advantage of Y/N to shower you." Jonah laughs.

"No, never." I laugh.

Everyone laughs. Jack just eyeing me off.

//THAT NIGHT//

All the boys had left, Y/N was running around after Ryan, Ryan's friend Luke and Reese. She finally came into my room.

"Dinner time." She says.

"You gonna eat with me or you gonna sit with the kids?" I ask tapping the spot next to me.

She comes and sits next to me and we eat together.

"Sorry you had Ryan today, I couldn't do it." She says to me.

"That's fine, I didn't expect you to while you're brother was here." I say to her.

"Also you need to hand some of the load to Ryan." I say to her.

"Zach it's fine." She says.

"I'm sure it is." I say sarcastically.

"Zach I'm fine I'm being serious." She says giving me the eyes.

I laugh at her and we continue to eat and talk the entire time. Her laugh was to die for and the way she looked at me with her blue eyes made me wanna kiss her then.

After dinner, around 10:30 because she had cleaned up too, she had tucked Reese in and walked pasted my room.

"Y/N?" I say as I lay down.

"Yeah, she says poking her head into my room.

"Do I get tucked in?" I chuckle.

She giggles and enters my room. She takes the blanket from my feet and puts it over my covers.

"Goodnight Zach." She says kissing my cheek.

I turn my head and our lips where so close. We stay looking into each other's eyes, our eyes shifting from eyes to lips. I was about to pull her in when we were intruded on.

"Y/N Reese is out of bed and wants you." Ryan says from the door.

We pull away and she leaves the room turning my light off. I close my eyes thinking of Y/N Seavey kissing me. The feeling of her lips on mine. I shouldn't be thinking this but I couldn't stop.