Chapter 4

(Y/NS POV)//6TH JANUARY 2020//

I walk into a new school taking very deep breaths. I hear Christians car drive out of the drive out of the school. He begged me to let him drop me off.

I go to the office and a lady greets me.

"Hello Y/N." She smiles.

"Hello." I say back.

"I'm Ms Porter, the principal here." She says putting her hand out.

"Oh nice to meet you." I say shaking her hand.

"Well I'm sure you'll have a great time here, I've seen your academic achievements from your last school so you'll fit in." she says with a smile.

I didn't know what that meant. I was a very bright kid at my old school. Does she mean it in a good or bad way.

She hands me a time table. And gestures me to follow her out of the office.

"Well as you can see our school has heaps of fine facilities and learning tools for you to use." She smiles leading to lockers.

"Now here is your locker." She smiles and tells me the code.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Anytime, you have my email so if you have questions or any worries dont be afraid to reach out to me." She says patting my back.

She then walks off. A group of girls walk over to me, all looking very evil.

"Hello, you must be the new girl." One says putting her hand out. "I'm Rihanna."

"Y/N." I say shaking her hand.

"Cute name, this is my group, Grace, Maddi, Rachel and Rebecca." She says pointing to the girls.

"Nice to meet you all." I smile at them.

They all smile at me.

"Oh fuck off." A voice says.

"She's our Lillian." Rihanna smiles.

"I think she can make that decision." This other girl says crossing her arms.

She was around my size and gave me friendly vibe. She had another girl and guy behind her. Rihanna and her girls walk off handing a piece of paper.

"When these goons are over call me." Rihanna says with a fake smile.

I don't say anything before turning to these other kids.

"Don't worry about them, they just cause terrible and sleep with each other's boyfriends." The girl says.

"I'm Lillian." She puts her hand out. "You can call me Lilly though."

"I'm Y/N." I smile shaking her hand.

"What a fabulous name!?" The boy says gasping.

"This is Adam." Lillian smiles.

"I'm Katie." The other girl smiles.

"Don't worry about the Bratz dolls, they won't bother you." Adam says snarling at them.

I laugh nodding my head.

"They seem like really nice people." I say sarcastically.

They all laugh with me.

"I like you already." Lillian smiles.

I smile and we all walk to our first class where I sit next to Adam.

"Before you get confused I'm gay." Adam whispers to me.

I didn't know how to react and I think he could tell.

"Don't worry Y/N." Adam nudges me.

"I'm sorry I didn't know how to react, not that I'm against it." I say quickly.

He laughs again.

"It's all good people don't normally do." He says smiling.

We share a smile and a tall man walks in. He starts to talk about the lesson and I felt myself get bored with his words.

"He is the most boring teacher we have." Adam says.

"I can tell." I say back with a small laugh.

//LUNCH//

We are standing around Adam's locker as he reads a love note her had received.

"Adam it's okay." Lillian laughs.

"What if someone is messing with me?!" He says in a panic.

"No one is messing with you." Katie says laughing.

Three boys walk in our direction. The one on the right looked so hot. He was a little bit short, blonde hair, blue eyes.

"Never seen you around here." The boy says stopping in front of me.

"She's new Liam." Lillian says kissing the middle boy.

"Liam." He says putting his hand out.

"Y/N." I say back shaking his hand.

"This is Jake and Riley." He says pointing to his mates.

"Nice to meet you all." I smile.

"What a beautiful smile you have?" Liam says making me smile more.

"Thank you." I say to him. "You have beautiful eyes."

"Why thank you." He says smiling.

He didn't just look perfect, he was such a gentleman.

"Where did you move from?" Riley asks me still hugging Lillian.

"She's a Seavey." Adam says.

"A Seavey?" Liam says. "How many of you are there?"

He laughs.

"To many." I laugh back.

"So Washington then?" Riley says still wanting to finish the question.

"Yep." I say to him.

"Well there goes asking to show you around." Liam says leaning against the lockers.

I instantly jump at the chance.

"I mean, I haven't been here in like 4 years. I don't know a lot about the place." I say looking to the floor.

"Well then, Would you like a tour guide?" Liam asks.

"That would be lovely." I smile at him.

"Give me your number we will arrange a time." He says handing me his phone.

I put my number in and my name but he changes it to "Pretty Girl Seavey." I giggle a little making him chuckle.

"We gotta bounce before we get called to our next class." Jake says pulling Riley away from Lillian.

We all say good bye to them and turn back to each other. I had a big smile.

"Look at you go girl!" Adam says clapping.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend before?" Lillian asks.

"No not really, I've so many surgeries and medical problems it's never crossed my mind." I say.

Because of there confused faces I tell them about my heart problems. They were so fascinated.