Chapter 67

(ZACHS POV)//19TH JULY 2021//

Tonight is our last night here in Hawaii. The last two days have been so fun with Y/N. Just it being us made it ten times better. Watching her run into the water and around the beaches in her bikinis though had something over me. The other thing that had us laughing was fans. They were going crazy over us, we were dropping subtle hints and weren't answering any questions.

Tonight we had just finished dinner and we going for a walk along the beach.

"You look wonderful." I say wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Thank you handsome." She smiles.

"I got a call from Daniel today." I say.

She gives me a look.

"W-what did he say?" She stutters.

"You know how I got a Jack to go to the airport to get my car?" I say.

"Hmm?" She nods.

"Daniel wanted to know if we want him to come and get us tomorrow morning." I say.

"What did you say?" She asks.

"I said yes, I didn't see why not." I say.

"Okay then." She says.

"Wanna go for a swim?" I ask her.

"Zach Herron, what is it with you and swimming at night?" She giggles.

"I don't know you tell me." I chuckle.

"Don't you want to go in these waters one more time?" I whisper.

"Zach what if someone sees?" She asks.

"No ones going to see, it's dark." I respond.

She gives me a look. She starts to pull my jacket off your body. I reach behind her and pull the zipper down off her dress. I take my shirt off for her and she puts it on. I undo some buttons as she had them all done up.

Our clothes lay on the beach while we run into the water. We start to splash around and be stupid. I was looking at the girl I loved, the girl I'll always love. We both stop and look at each other. I wanted her. She puts her arms around my neck.

I needed her now.

We start to kiss my arms tangle around her tiny waist. All the sudden we see flashing lights. I grab her hand and we run out of the water. We grab out stuff making sure we have it all before running the streets. Our hearts pounding as a cop followed us. Y/N running in nothing but my t-shirt and her under garments but the biggest smile. I'm only in my pants. Carrying most of our stuff. We turn a corner and we lose the cop.

We both stop and let out breathes.

"Holy shit." She laughs.

"That wasn't expected." I laugh.

"Let's head back to the hotel." I say taking her hand.

We walk back into the building and to the elevator. We both laugh at the looks people were giving us.

//THE HOTEL ROOM//(Y/NS POV)

With the adrenaline pumping with my body I push Zach and mines lips together. He chuckles through our stuff on the ground. We continue to kiss, our most loving yet passionate kiss ever. He picks me up but my thighs.

"Are you sure?" He asks as we pull away for air.

"I'm 100%." I smile.

He smirks and places me on my back on the bed.

"I love you princess." He smiles.

"I love you too, handsome." I smile.

He undoes the shirt kissing my neck. Once I'm exposed for his eyes, I sit up and undo his belt. I take his pants off and he pushes me onto my back further up the bed. He pushes two fingers into me and I groan.

"Good girl." Zach says.

He wasn't watching his fingers he was watching me. Once I neared my high he takes them out. I whimper.

"Why?" I pout.

"You'll see princess." He says.

He pushes my leg further apart. Gets a condom and slides it on. Lines himself up. I start to get worried, I've heard many first time and sex stories. I was ready, I know I'm ready. I love Zach, he's my everything.

"It's gonna be uncomfortable at first." Zach says kissing my head.

He tangled our fingers together and pushes in. He went slow but that didn't help. I no longer understand the want for guys with big dicks. I look down, he was barely in. Other girls would describe this as the perfect one but in this moment I wish it was smaller.

"Baby don't look there, look at me." Zach says.

I do as he says. I could see him trying to hide the pleasure he was getting. Once he is in, he waits.

"It's okay baby, you're doing so good." He kisses my head.

"Slowly." Is the only think I say.

He nods his head and beings to stroke in and out of me. At first it was unbearable, then just uncomfortable. About two minutes later I wanted more, I wanted faster.

"Zach?" I ask.

He stops immediately.

"What's wrong princess?" He looks at me concerned

"Faster please." I beg.

He nods his head. I begin to moan out in pleasure. In my mind I couldn't put together why this felt good but it did. Zach lets go of my hands and moves my legs around his waist. He takes one hand and rubs me roughly while he kisses me.

"Z-z-Zach." I pant out.

"Do it princess." He smirks.

I finish closed eyes, heart pounding, back arched, legs tightening around his waist, moaning loudly, panting, full ecstasy. Zach pulls out and finishes in the condom. He rubs me down from my high. I didn't understand why he did but when I asked the girls they explained it, something about finishing properly.

"Z-Zach." I say softly.

"Shh baby, it's okay." He says softly.

He leaves for the bathroom but comes back seconds later. He rubs a cold towel on my heat and down my legs.

"You wanna have a bath to cool down princess?" He asks.

"Yes please." I pant.

He turns picks me up and places me on the bench on the bathroom.