Chapter 17

(ZACHS POV)//15TH JULY 2020//

I park my car outside Daniel's and walk inside. I just really wanted to see Y/N having fun. I promised her this morning I'd play nice with her boyfriend again. She treats me like a dog sometimes, thinks I'm gonna kill him or something.

"Hey Zach!" Adam yells.

I walk over to him and we hug. He kisses my cheek, which is normal for him.

"How are you?" I ask him.

"I'm good, how are you?" He asks.

"I'm good." I say grabbing a drink.

"Where's the birthday girl?" I ask.

"She's dancing with Lillian and Katie." He laughs.

"Oh cool." I say.

"Liam's here." He says to me.

"Of course he his, he's her boyfriend." I say to the ground.

"Did she already give you the play nice talk?" He laughs.

"She did actually." I chuckle.

We both walk further into the party and I start to say hi to people. We walk into the dance and I see Y/N dancing with her girls. They are singing to Chase Atlantic.

"Aren't they cute." Adam laughs.

"They are something." I laugh too.

"Hey baby." I hear.

I turn around and see Kay.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"What do you mean? I'm here for my friends birthday." She laughs.

I grab her arm and drag her away from Adam.

"Your just here to start shit, tell me." I say to her.

"I'm not." She pouts.

"Your not her friend Kay friends don't sleep with other peoples boyfriends." I say to her.

"What she doesn't know can't hurt her." She giggles running off.

I clench my jaw and go back to Adam.

"What's up with her?" Adam asks.

"Don't worry about it." I say to him.

We continue to talk before parting ways. I was walking into the kitchen to grab something to eat when I see Liam and Kay. Kissing.

"Get the fuck off her." I growl.

They pull away and I grab Liam by his collar.

"What did I say?!" I yell at him.

"What did you say?" He chuckles.

I raise my fist and punch the boy in the face. He falls to the ground.

"Fight, fight, fight!" People starts chanting as I beat him up on the kitchen floor.

We are punching and kicking each other, I finally got him down. He looked at me smirking. The damage I had done was irreparable.

"Zachary Dean Herron!" I hear sternly from behind me.

The voice I knew to well. I get off Liam and turn to Y/N. She shakes her head at me. She was crying.

"Y/N please listen to me." I say stepping towards her.

She steps back from me. She was scared of me.

"Leave." She says to the floor.

"Come on, let's go talk this out." I say to her.

She shakes and head and points to the door.

"I said leave." She says sternly and steps out of my way to the door.

On my way out I'm greeted by the other Seavey children.

"What the fuck was that?" Daniel says shocked.

"Y/N needs to break up with Liam." I say to Daniel.

"Why? You're the one beating him up?" Anna says pointing inside the door.

"Just get her to break up with him before I break the kid." I say and walk to my car.

I start to drive home. I get home and sneak to my room before any one in my family can see me. I clean myself form the blood and look at myself in the mirror.

"Fuck." I whisper remembering what I had done.

Y/N was gonna kill me.

//15TH AUGUST//

Y/N's been avoiding me to highest. She doesn't answer my calls, always has Reese dropped at her place for babysitting and never talks to me when she sees me. I wish she would just listen to me, Liam was cheating on her and she doesn't listen to me. Of course Kay and I are still "together".

I was driving to Y/n's work as fast as I could. I know she won't listen to me but I need he to know. I just caught her boyfriend and my girlfriend! Having sex for the five hundredth time.

I get to her work at a cafe and see her working. She quickly walks inside the building and I follow.

"Hi how can I help you?" A waiter asks.

"Can I speak with Y/N Seavey please?" I ask.

"Sure wait outside and I'll get her." He smiles.

I walk outside and soon she storms outside.

"What are you doing here?" She says.

"I'm here to tell you something, so just hear me out." I say in a calm voice.

"Hear you out? Zach I'm done hearing anything from you." She says shaking her head.

"All you do is hurt Liam, for no reason may I add." She continues.

"Please Y/N, you don't understand." I say.

"Your right Zach, I don't understand because you won't tell me and I'm done waiting for answers." She argues with me.

"Liams' cheating on you with Kay." I say straight to see how she would react.

Her eyes become teary and she shakes her head.

"No, no he's not. You're just saying that." She says stepping away from me.

"Y/N I'm not lying, I'd never lie to you." I say to her.

"Y-you'd never lie to me? Zach you told me you didn't threaten him and you did, you told me you wouldn't hurt him and you continuously do." She says her eyes begin to drip tears.

"Please Y/N I know what I did wrong before but I'm not lying now. I promise you." I say to her.

She shakes her head at me.

"Don't say your promise me, you never mean it." She says walking back to the door.

"Y/N please!" I yell at her.

"Stay away from me, please." She says wiping her tears and walking back into work.

"For fuck sake." I say to myself.

She didn't trust me. I wouldn't trust me to but part of me just wanted her to.