Chapter 28

(ZACHS POV)//17TH DECEMBER 2020//

I walk into Daniels studio after a wonderful night. I had so much fun with Y/N and I knew exactly how I felt. I really really liked Y/N.

"Hey Zach!" Jack yells.

I was mad at him. He knew exactly how important last night was to me and he showed up.

"Hey Jack." I say with tone.

"Hey Zach!" Corbyn yells.

"Hey Corbs!" I yell happily.

I walk past Jack and go to the others. We are all sitting when Jonah gets a call.

"Hello Randy." Jonah says.

After a few minutes Jonah puts Randy on speaker.

"Hello boys." Randy says.

"Hello." We all say.

"I have some news." He says in a serious tone.

He then tells us our song slow down has to come out tonight. He wouldn't tell us why.

"Does it have to?" Daniel asks upset.

"Yes it does." Randy says.

He says bye and hangs up. We

Are all extremely upset.

"I thought we had ages?" I ask.

"Clearly not." Corbyn says.

We were all so upset, we are being rushed. We don't want to be rushed.

//THAT NIGHT//

I walk into the house and see Reese doing just dance with Y/N. They made me smile a bit.

"Zach come dance with us!" Reese yells.

"No thank you Reese." I say back.

They turn the game off and Y/N tells Reese to go and get ready for bed. Reese runs upstairs.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asks.

"Um, everything's getting pushed forward and everything's changing." I say opening the fridge.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Slow down comes out tonight and the music video comes out tomorrow." I say closing the fridge.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She says looking at me.

"It's gonna be a long couple of days." I say leaning against the bench.

"Oh Zach, That sucks." she says.

She goes to walk past me but I pull her into my arms. I hear her giggle as she hugs me back. I smile at her.

"Will you hang out with me tonight?" I ask her.

"Okay, let me put Reese to bed." She smiles.

"I'll be waiting in my room." I say.

We both head upstairs and I put on comfier clothes. She was already in her pjs that make her adorable. She enters my room with popcorn and drinks.

"What do you wanna do?" She asks.

"Okay video games." I smile.

"I can't play video games." She laughs.

"I'll teach you, it'll be fun." I say patting the spot next to me.

She sits on the bed next to me and I hand her my controller. I start to instruct her on how to do it but she keeps struggling. We are laughing and smiling. About two hours later there's a bang downstairs.