1. Meeting

Everything was a blur. All Touya could hear was the heavy breaths leaving his mouth and the pounding sound of his heart beating. He left. He finally ran away from that hell hole!

But, then the screams came. The burning feeling of his own fire hitting his skin as he stood in the bathroom. His sister's begs and cries for him not to leave replayed in his head over and over again.

I should go back. He thought as he slowed down. The teen ran his hand along the wall trembly. Dad's going to by pissed when he finds out. But...Fuyumi..Natsou and Sho.. Touya sunk to his knees, feeling tears fall down his face.

He hated crying. It's made his scars burn. Ache? He didn't know; it just hurt extremely bad.

Touya cried for a good while. When he finally collected himself again, he wiped his face and sighed softly. He turned to get up but collided with another body.

The body that ran into toppled over him, pushing both of them over. The second kid skid across the ground, blood following him.

Touya groaned. He sat up slowly, rubbing his head and turning his head to the other kid.

"Oh crap!" He panicked.

Quickly, he scrambled to his feet and ran over to the body. They looked young, around his age even, but slim. Too slim. Black hair covered his slightly bloody face as he slowly sat up.

"Hey, are you okay?" Touya asked quickly.

"Yeah, I think so." The kid muttered, his voice raspy but soft.

Touya brushed the hair out of this new kids face carefully. Good..they aren't too bad. He thought with relief as he pulled his hand away.

"Are you sure you're okay? You hit the ground pretty hard." Touya asked again.

"I'll be fine." The kid replied softly.

"Why were you running anyways?-"

"He went this way!"

Touya and the smaller kid looked over his shoulder. About five police officers were crowded on the corner of the street. They had angered faces as one of them turned and started making hand motions.

He must've been running from them. Touya thought. The smaller kid shifted nervously as Touya spun back around to look at him.

"Come on!" He reached out to grab the kids hand. But, the smaller quickly yanked his hand away.

"Don't." He hissed softly. "I'll kill you."

Touya gave him a dumb look and the smaller glared at him. "I mean that literally. It's my quirk; if I touch you with all five fingers, you'll disintegrate."

"Oh." was all Touya could say. He glanced behind him and panicked when he saw the cops moving out. The redhead snatched up the ravenette's wrist and pulled him to his feet.

The two of them ran ahead. They ran for 2 hours straight without stopping. Every now and then, Touya would look behind him to check on the boy and look for any sign of cops.

Finally, the two boys collapsed in an alleyway, the ravenette falling on top of Touya. Both boys panted heavily, not minding their position. They stayed like that for a bit before the smaller male slid off of Touya and glanced behind him.

"I think we lost them." He sighed.

"We better have." Touya wheezed as he fell onto his back.

The ravenette glanced over the Touya. He saved me. Granted, I DID trip over him. He still helped me. Touya sat up and looked around. When he met the smaller's eyes, he tilted his head a little.

"What's up? Something wrong?" Touya asked softly.

"Why did you help me?"

Touya sighed. "You're a runaway, just like me. Why wouldn't I help you?" He smiled a little.

The ravenette kept his eyes on Touya before nodding a little. He rubbed his arm a little and looked at the walls around them. Touya stood up, ignoring the achy feeling in his feet, and peeked out of the alleyway.

"So, what's your name?" Touya asked as he turned to the smaller teen.

There was silence for a minute before he replied; "Tenko."

"Sweet! I'm Touya!" Touya grinned and held out his hand. He stared at it before closing his hand and holding up his pinky.

Tenko looked at the redhead's offered hand. He hesitantly lifted his own pinky up and locking it around Touya's. They both pulled their hands back and Touya grinned.

"Tenko..I like that name. Sounds totally badass!" The redhead beamed.

Tenko smiled a little. "Thanks."

Touya lit a small flame in his hand and lifted it to look around the alleyway. Tenko stared at the flame in his partners hand.

"You're a.."

Touya looked at him and growled softly. "Todoroki? Yeah..don't call me that. I don't want to be associated with that family. Ever."

Tenko was a little surprised. A small snicker escaped his lips as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh. I mean, I can see why. Endeavor does NOT seem like the best person to be around."

Touya looked at him with surprise. He burst into laughter, earning a confused look from Tenko. The redhead slowly stopped laughing as he rubbed his face.

"Finally! Someone fucking gets me!" He looked Tenko. "Sorry. Didn't mean to curse!"

"It's alright," Tenko shrugged. "My..Master..curses all the time."

"Oh, okay."

Touya focused back on his flame and the alleyway. He walked further along the way, lifting his flames to the darker areas. Tenko stood up, using the wall as a prop. He followed after the taller teen silently.

A/N: Well that was either the shortest chapter I've ever written or the stupidest. Anyways, despite how short it was, I hope you guys enjoyed! See you soon, my weirdos!