3-???.... . / .. ... / -. --- - / .- ... / .... . / ... . . -- ...

The day Toya realized that his life was going to change was the day he turned two years old. Over half a month ago, he noticed his mother's bodily shape had altered slowly over the months. Of course, his child mind thought nothing of it. That was until he and his parents were rushed to what he knew as the "Clean House" where everything was white and tidy and the people wore suits of light blue.

A group of these light blue suited people rushed his mother away and he was left, worried, with his father. Toya fidgeted with his hand as he looked up at his father, who had been watching the hallway like a hawk. His small hand slowly reached up to grasp his father's.

"Daddy?" Toya's small voice asked. "Where did Mommy go?"

Enji turned to his son. He didn't know what to feel about the situation, but he surely didn't like the look in the man's eyes. There was a flicker of annoyance in his eyes, for only a moment, but it was soon washed away. Sighing, the older man picked up the boy and held him in his arms.

"She's going to be alright," Enji replied in the most reassuring voice he could muster, even if he himself sounded unsure of the situation. He almost sounded as if he was reassuring himself.

Toya turned his gaze to the ground. He didn't know how comforting that was supposed to be towards him, but he declined any other ideas that came to him. His hands rested on his father's arms as he gazed at the hallway before them.

Hours. Hours went by excruciatingly long, like whole years passing. Toya soon grew bored; bored and anxious. He kicked his feet and pat on Enji's arm and kicked his feet some more but that surely didn't satisfy him.

He looked up at Enji again. The elder redhead still hadn't moved; he was almost like a humanoid statue. His eyes were glued to the hallway before them, just as Toya's had once been. The smaller redhead pouted and tugged on his father's sleeve.

"When is Mommy coming back?" whined the two year old.

Enji's gaze shifted to him for a moment. "I don't know, Toya."

That answer did not sit well with Toya. He plopped down in his seat and held his hands in his lap, fidgeting with his fingers in order to keep himself distracted.

Finally, after what felt like eons of just sitting and waiting, one of the men in his light blue suit came down the hallway. Toys eyed them nervously. He scooted closer to his father, hoping he's provide protection, but the older man bolted up at the mere sighting of the suited man. He paced forward to meet the suites man in the middle, leaving his son alone.

Toys watched the two curiously. He couldn't exactly hear what was going on, but by the look on his father's face, something good had happened. After a while of talking, the suited man made a motion and began to walk down the hallway. Enji turned back to Toya.

"Come along, Toya," said the man as he held out an offered hand.

The child's eyes lit up as he slid out of the chair he had once perched himself and scrambled over to his father. He took no hesitation into grabbing his hand and following the man down the hallway.

Now, I get what you're thinking. Oh! Little Fuyumi was born, right? Yes. She was. But that was not the first turn in Toya's childhood life.

Three years later, another child was born: Natsou Todoroki. Now Toya had both a little sister and a little brother and they both were amazing. However, Toya noticed that their father appeared less and less. Whenever he would come home from work, he would seem very grouchy and almost as if he hated the world.

It was obvious he tried to hide it, but the smallest wrong move would set him off in a blaze of anger. One time, Fuyumi tripped while playing with Toya and ran into Enji's leg. The sudden weight startled him, causing him to drop his glass bowl on the floor with the loudest CRACK! sound Toya had ever heard. Even though Fuyumi repeatedly apologized, Toya could still feel his father's annoyance radiating off of him like the sun's heat.

Nonetheless, besides his father's behavior, life seemed rather normal. Toya was happy and always strived to be the best "big brother" he could for his two little siblings. Which, of course, his mother praised him for. But, one day, something strange happened.

************************
"C'mon Nats!" Toya giggled as the infant, around a year old, sat in his big sister's lap, "Say Toya! To-ya!"

The infant, however, decided that blowing raspberries and giggling while clapping his hands was a better idea. Fuyumi gave an airy sigh as she smiled.

"I don't think he wants to," Fuyumi hummed, turning her gaze to the boy.

Toya pouted before grinning. "Well I have to keep trying! He's got to learn at some point!"

This went on for almost two hours before Toya, reluctantly, gave up. He decided to let his siblings run free, well, Natsou wiggled and crawled away while his sister waited ahead of him. Toya made his way into the dining room where his mother was working through some papers.

He looked down at his hands as he walked. They had been feeling extremely warm for an odd while now. Come to think of it, his entire body felt like this odd warm temperature. It had started earlier this morning, but he decided not to bring it up. Not unless it was what he thought it was.

"Mama?" Toya called as he entered the dining room.

There was a soft humming sound from the table followed by the wrinkling of paper. Curiously, Toya poked his head around. His mother's blinking gaze met his, seemingly dazed. Her lips curled into a calm smile as she pushed her chair back and stood up.

"What is it, my diamond?" she asked as she walked over and knelt down to him.

Toya looked down at his hands for a moment. He mentally debated for a long moment if he should tell her. But, if he told her, wouldn't she tell his father? Toya shuddered.

"Were you sleeping?" he finally asked, looking up at Rei.

The albino haired woman sighed as she caressed her son's head. "No, Baby. Why do you ask?"

"You seem sleepy," pouted the six year old.

Rei's smile faltered for only a moment before the sound of the door opening called both of their attention. Fuyumi's excited cheer echoed into the dining room followed by Enji's gruff voice. Toya sighed a little.

"Daddy's home," he murmured.

Rei looked at him. She frowned and planted a kiss on Toya's forehead. The woman then rose to her feet and stepped out of the kitchen to greet her husband, leaving her eldest behind.

Toya looked back down at his hands. He clenched his fists tightly. Suddenly, there was a flicker. Was that...? Toya opened his hands again, clenching them again. There it was again. A small glare engulfed his hand, covering his fist. The redhead's eyes lit up almost as bright as the flames that danced across his skin.

My quirk!

Hey guys! Guess who's back!~
And I don't plan on leaving again for a while, so hopefully I'll get more chapters out! Thank you all so, SO much for being so patient! I love you all! <3