14. Proposals

It had been a good month or so since Himiko had died. Nothing had been the same.

Touya had gone quiet. Tomura knew he was upset, hell he was already traumatized enough and then his best friend was killed right in front of of his eyes! There had to be something wrong if Touya wasn't at least sad over the loss.

But, in an unsettling way, it was like they never even met the hyper-active blonde girl. Everything was just as it had been before. The two boys, alone in their rubble shed of a house, just like they had been for the longest time.

It was so quiet now. Painfully quiet seeing as how Touya hardly talked anymore. Tomura tried desperately to cheer him up. He tried everything! Quite literally too! Nothing worked. God how much he'd give to hear his boyfriend's beautiful voice again.

Nights fell quicker than Tomura had liked. But, no matter how silent Touya was, he showed his affection best at night, as if the daytime was the time that haunted him the most. His skin was always warm, but his heart and soul was what was cold.

Tomura lay face-first against Touya's chest. Once again, he was struggling to find his way to sleep. His eyes shifted up to the male that was holding him close, as if at any moment he too would be dragged away from Touya's grasp.

A soft sigh escaped Tomura's lips. He intertwined his fingers with Touya's, his face falling at the subtle flinch the taller male gave off.

"You don't have to be scared of me." Tomura whispered as he looked at their 3/4 of a way locked hands (seeing how Tomura held his pinky up).

Touya's grip tightened a little. His eyes opened a bit and trailed down to the smaller frame against him. He hated everything most days, but Tomura made most of it better. He just needed to have the his feeling. His feeling of comfort and love and cherishment. That's what kept Touya going; he knew he was loved. At least by one person.

Touya exhaled a soft breath he hadn't known he had been holding. He guided one of his arms up and around Tomura's waist, hiding his face in his partner's hair. He was surprisingly comfortable. Almost instantly, Touya managed to drift off back to sleep.

(Time skip brought to you by your procrastinating author ✌🏻)

"I'm heading out." Tomura called as he swiftly made his way by the couch.

"Ah. Hold it." Touya said in an almost sarcastic tone. He pulled Tomura over to where he was perched on the back on the couch. Tomura scowled at his boyfriend as the ravenette snaked his arms around the shorter's waist.

"Where ya headed?" Touya asked as he tipped his head to the side.

"Just going out. Nothing to worry about!" Tomura said in a swift yet somewhat convincing manner.

Touya narrowed his eyes at his partner. There wasn't any sense of pity in his eyes like there always was when he lied. Tomura sighed softly and brought his hands up to Touya's, brushing them gently.

"You don't have to worry, To. I'll be back before you know it, okay?" Tomura reassured him, smiling softly to seal the deal.

Touya blinked at the smile, a soft blush dusting his cheeks. His eyes shifted to the side as a soft sigh escaped his lips.

"Be safe..okay?" Touya muttered as he turned his gaze back to Tomura.

"I will!" The cyanette nodded as he beamed. Leaning up, he planted a light kiss on Touya's forehead. "I'll be back before you know it!"

The ravenette smiled softly with a swift nod. And just like that, Tomura disappeared from sight.

As the cyanette walked, he gaze back at his phone. A mysterious number had contacted him the day before asking him to meet up a few miles away from his home. Figuring it was Touya's boss and he just contacted the wrong boy, he decided to do what they had asked and meet them at the designated area.

Two pillars twisted into sight, a lantern decorating each one. It seemed oddly serene for such a man to want to be. Taking a deep breath, Tomura made his way in between the pillars.

A cemetery? Tomura thought as he looked around the new environment. The air reeked of death and rot, a smell he knew all too well. It sent shivers down the smaller teen's spine. His eyes darted around, trying to find the person who had contacted him.

Suddenly, a soft hissing sound played from in front of him, calling Tomura's attention. He took a hesitant step back as fear filled his eyes. A figure started to shape itself out of the slightly growing fog. Yellow eyes pierced through the heavy fog, narrowing down at the teen below.

"You." Tomura spat, taking another step backwards as he kept in contact with the figure.

"I didn't think you would actually come." The figure bowed, closing their eyes.

"I shouldn't have come." Tomura sneered. Spinning around, the cyanette began to make an attempt to leave. But, however, the darker smoke/fog blocked the way. Tomura's eyes narrowed at the substance as he turned his gaze back to the figure.

"You'll find my time worth while, don't fret, Young Master." The voice came out like a viper striking its prey.

"Nothing you want to give me is "worth while" so don't even try." Tomura snapped.

"I can end the suffering." The statement made the teen freeze. "I know you're hurting. Suffering from loss and loneliness. I can fix that! We can end it all!"

Kurogiri extended his hand out to the boy, his eyes softening their glow. Tomura stared at his hand, shifted his eyes to meet Kurogiri's.

"How do I know this isn't a trick to bring me back?" He asked warily.

Kurogiri hummed softly and shook his head. "This is not a trick, Young Master. As soon as you dispersed, I knew my duty was to keep you safe. Even if you aren't a part of Master's plan, you're still my responsibility. I made a vow I intend to keep." The figure rightened himself.

Tomura blinked in surprise. He...He left Master just so he could watch over me? A small, proud smile tugged at his lips. He took Kurogiri's hand into his own and nodded with a smirk.

"Great to see you've come to your senses, Kurogiri!" Tomura beamed.

Kurogiri nodded in response, his eyes keeping their soft light. He slipped his hand away from Tomura's and stepped aside.

"Shall we?" He brushed an arm out, showing a hidden pathway.

Tomura looked at the concreted way. He grinned and nodded, starting ahead. "Let's go change the world."

Little did he know that that day would be the last day he would see the only one who
Truly showed him love...

HA! YOU ALL THOUGHT! NO HAPPY TIMES FOR YOU GUYS! Actually, I feel really bad for hurting Touya like this, but now Kurogiri has Tomura right where he wants him. Anything could happen! You never know! This could all be a sort of sick joke and Kurogiri could kidnap him again, bringing him back to AFO for testing again!

Stay tuned to find out what happens!

See ya later my little static-bugs!