5. Old Friend, New Foe

A/N: This chapter takes place a year after Toga joined our two protagonists! So Dabi and Shigaraki are 17 and Toga is 15! Anyways, enjoy!~

Toga and Dabi stumbled into an alleyway, giggling their asses off as adrenaline pumped through their veins. Shigaraki followed them slowly after, glancing behind him cautiously.

"That was fucking awesome!" Dabi chuckled as he looked at his blonde friend.

"Heck yeah!" She agreed, bouncing from foot to foot.

"It'd be better if you two wouldn't get us so close to getting caught." Shigaraki hissed at them.

Toga pouted and crossed her arms. Dabi looked over at him and rested a hand on his hip. A lazy smirk spread onto his face as he tipped his head towards the smaller male.

"Aw c'mon! You have to admit, almost getting caught is kinda exciting." The black haired male shrugged.

Shigaraki glared over at him. His crimson eyes pierced through Dabi's icy orbs as a heavy sigh escaped his lips.

"Whatever you say, Scar-Face." Shigaraki spat.

He slipped away from the alley entrance. Dabi opened his mouth to say something, but shut it quickly as police cars wizzed by the villain's hiding spot. The three teens crouched down closer to the ground.

They waited for about ten minutes before Toga bounced up. She skipped over to the entrance before peeking out and looking around.

"We're good!" She called, spinning around.

Touya and Tenko slowly stood up. They looked at each other and snickered a little. Dabi put a hand on Tenko's head and ruffled his hair. The smaller male pushed him playfully, which made Dabi push him back. Shigaraki glared at him with an evil smirk as Toga stepped between the two.

"Alright, save the horseplay! Let's head back to the house before we're actually spotted!" The blonde suggested.

Touya nodded and glanced at Tenko. A soft smile crossed his face as he brushed his hand along the smaller's cheek. As he ran past, Tenko's head and gaze followed. A soft feeling of heat spread onto his cheeks as he watched Toga and Touya race to the other end of the alleyway.

Tenko had never been in love. Or..that was what Himiko called the weird feeling he had every time he looked at Touya. There's no way I could be in love! We've only been friends for barely over a year! The teal haired boy always told himself. But his heart told him otherwise.

"Tenko!" Touya's voice echoed throughout the alley. "You coming?"

The smaller male looked over. Toga was standing ahead of Dabi, bouncing in place as Dabi held his usual, playful smirk. Tenko smiled back and nodded.

"Coming!"

Tenko watched as Toga and Touya played a simple game of tag along the sidewalk ahead of him. Their movements were quick and agile as they dipped and dodged each other, laughing at their failed attempts to touch one another. A small smile formed on Shigaraki's face as he hung his head a bit to watched his feet as he walked.

Suddenly, something crashed into him. He yelped, calling both his friends attention.

"Shigaraki!" Touya called.

He and Toga raced to the alley, the only area that was near where Tenko was walking. Touya set a flame ablaze into his hand as he hesitantly stepped into the dark path.

"Tenko?" He asked softly, holding the flame to look in the darker areas.

There was no response. Panic rose in Dabi's chest as he walked further in. Footsteps followed his own, alerting him that Toga was now there. She hands gripped onto his arm fearfully as she stayed close to him.

"Shiggy?" Toga called out.

Silence fell. Touya's head whipped towards where muffled yells sounded from. Bright yellow lights met Touya's icy blue eyes from the shadows. Beside them, Dabi could slightly make out Shigaraki's body shape and desperate crimson eyes.

"I see Young Master has made a few new friends." A soft, formal voice sneered.

Anger swelled inside of Dabi. He lifted his hand and shot flames towards the lights. "Let him go, dammit!"

A disturbing hissing sound came from where he shot. When the lights disappeared, heavy gasps and coughs came from the smaller male. Toga rushed over to his side and knelt down beside him.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly as one of her hands slid up his back.

"Yeah..I'm fine." Shigaraki coughed.

Touya looked around furiously. Fire burned along his arm, burning whatever sleeve he had on the shirt he was wearing to ashes. What the hell was that thing? He asked himself.

"Touya!"

Dabi looked at Shigaraki. His vision went dark and a heavy feeling filled his throat. He choked over the sudden amount of air and fog that clouded his lungs as he flailed his body around. Let go of me! I need to get to them! He thought desperately as he continued to struggle.

Tenko bolted up. His feet seemed to move on his own as he ran towards where his best friend had one been standing. A body. His face slammed into a body as he tripped and fell onto the ground, trapping the body he had run into underneath him.

Heavy coughing and wheezing called Tenko's attention. His eyes met a distressed Touya, who held his throat as he attempted to regain his breath.

"Shit! Are you okay?" Tenko hissed as he helped Dabi up.

"I think so." The taller male muttered.

Tenko looked around, slipping his hand into Touya's. Toga hurried over to them as her eyes darted from left to right.

"We need to leave." Tenko whispered. "It's not safe here." If it's who I think it is.

Toga nodded. She led her two friends out to the opening of the alleyway only to quicken her pace once she was out. Tenko followed her, keeping his hand in Touya's as they ran. The three of them went without stopping all the way back to their house, Touya glancing behind them to make sure they weren't being followed. At least, he was hoping they weren't followed.

Once they got to the house, Toga and Shigaraki stumbled in. Dabi slipped inside and collapsed against the door, locking both locks quickly. The three of them stayed silent as they caught their breath and recalculated what had just happened.

"Who was that?" Toga finally asked.

Touya shrugged as Tenko stayed silent. There's no way it could've been him. I-I ran away from there! I was sure he didn't follow me! U-Unless he did..But, I changed my name! And my looks! How did he find me?!

"Tenko!"

The smaller male blinked back to reality. He looked up and saw Dabi's familiar icy blue eyes looking into his own. The taller's hands were in Tenko's shoulders and he didn't even notice he was shaking until he looked down at the ground. Toga was on his left, holding her hand on his back.

"You know who that was...don't you?" Dabi asked softly.

Shigaraki hesitated before nodding.

"He was my master's servant. Right hand man if I dare call him that. He was in charge of taking care of me before I..you know." Shigaraki explained, wrapping his arms around his stomach.

"Right hand man?" Toga repeated. Shigaraki nodded softly in response.

"What was his name?" Touya muttered.

Shigaraki took a deep, hitched breath before whispering.

"His name was Kurogiri."

Dun dun DUHHHHHH! Kurogiri? Finally being introduced? Yes sir! Everyone's favorite Misty bartender will finally take his part in the story! Stay tuned to find out what happens! :D